Relevance. In Uzbek linguistics, a number of studies have been carried out on automatic translation, the development of the linguistic foundations of the author's corpus, the processing of lexicographic texts and linguistic-statistical analysis. However, the processing of the Uzbek language as the language of the Internet: spelling, automatic processing and translation programs, search programs for various characters, text generation, the linguistic basis of the text corpus and national corpus, the technology of its software is not studied in any monograph. The article discusses such problems as: the transformation of language into the language of the Internet, computer technology, mathematical linguistics, its continuation and the formation and development of computer linguistics, in particular the question of modeling natural languages for artificial intelligence. The Uzbek National Corps plays an important role in enhancing the international status of the Uzbek language. Objective. To emphasize the importance of linguistic modules, such as phonology, morphology and spelling, in the formation of the linguistic base of the national corpus of the Uzbek language. Methods. The article uses rational-typological, comparative, meaningful, discursive methods of analysis. Results. The article is scientifically substantiated by the need to create an algorithm for phonological, morphological and spelling rules for the formation of a lexical-grammatical code, one of the independent components of linguistic programs, a linguistic module and an algorithm. Their types are analyzed. The need for algorithms for phonological, morphological and spelling rules for the formation of the lexical and grammatical code is scientifically substantiated. The importance of such linguistic modules as phonology, morphology and spelling in the formation of the linguistic base of the national corpus of the Uzbek language is emphasized. Conclusions. Given the fact that raising the international status of the Uzbek language, bringing it to the level of the world language of communication, studying and teaching the Uzbek language abroad, expanding and honing the capabilities of our national language will be carried out directly through the national corpus, the practical significance of the work will be a key development factor and survival.
1. Abduraxmonova N.Z. Linguistic support of the program for translating English texts into Uzbek (on the example of simple sentences): Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) il dis. aftoref. - Tashkent, 2018.
2. Abjalova M. Linguistic modules of the program of editing and analyzing texts in the Uzbek language (for the program of editing texts in official and scientific style): Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)… dis. – Fergana, 2019. – P.22.
3. Avliyokulov N.X. Technology of modular teaching of professional sciences. - T.: Yangi asr avlodi, 2004. –106 p Stepanov A.N. 6.3. Archiving of file objects // Informatics: basic course: for students of humanities specialties of universities. - Peter, 2010. - 719 p.
4. Vanyushkin A.S., Grashchenko L.A. Assessment of algorithms for the selection of key words: tools and resources // New information technologies in automated systems. - 2017. - № 20. - S. 95–102.
5. Zakharov V.P. Corpus Linguistics: Uchebno-metod. posobie. - SPb., 2005. - 48 p.
6. Kasyanov V.N., Kasyanova E.V. Introduction to programming. - http://pco.iis.nsk.su/ICP
7. Kasyanova E.V. Yazyk programming Zonnon for platforms. NET // Programmnye sredstva i matematicheskie osnovy informatiki. - Novosibirsk: ISI SO RAN, 2004. - P.189–205.
8. Kutuzov A.B. Corpus linguistics. - (Electronic resource): License Creative commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 Unported (Electronic resource) - //lab314.brsu.by/kmp-lite/kmp-video/CL/CorporeLingva.pdf
9. Manturov O.V. and others. Explanatory dictionary of mathematical terms. –M.: Prosveshchenie, 1965. -509 p.
10. Melchuk I.A. Poryadok slov pri avtomaticheskom sinteze russkogo slova (predvaritelnыe soobshcheniya) // Nauchno –texnicheskaya informatsiya. 1985, №12. -S.12-36.
11. Nedoshivina E.V. Programs for working with corpus texts: a review of the main corpus managers. Uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie. - St. Petersburg. - 2006. 26 p.
12. Safarova R.G. and others. Classification of pedagogical technologies used in the process of modular teaching in general secondary schools. / Methodical manual. - T.: State Scientific Publishing House "National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan", 2016. –176 p.
13. Stepanov A.N. 6.3. Archiving of file objects // Informatics: basic course: for students of humanities specialties of universities. - Peter, 2010. - 719 p.
14. Explanatory dictionary on theoretical mechanics. –M.: MFTI. 2007. – 68 p.
15. Toirova G. About the technological process of creating a national corps. // Foreign languages in Uzbekistan. Electronic scientific-methodical journal. - Tashkent. 2020, № 2 (31), –B.57– 64. https://journal.fledu.uz/uz/ 2-31-2020
16. National encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. 5 volumes. Volume 1 - Tashkent: State Scientific Publishing House of the National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, –2006. – B.201.
17. Eshmo'minov A. Dictionary of synonyms of the National Corps of the Uzbek language: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Ph.D. aftoref. - Karshi, 2019.
18. Hamroeva Sh. Linguistic bases of creation of the author's corpus of the Uzbek language: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in philology. aftoref. –Karshi, 2018. – 52 p.
19. Leech G. The State of Art in Corpus Linguistics // English Corpus Linguistics / Aimer K., Altenberg K. (eds.) - London, 1991. - P. 8-29.
20. Fries Ch.C. The structure of English. An introduction to the construction of English sentences. - L., 1969. – S.98.
21. Zemanek H. Lecture Notes in Computer Sciece 122 (1981), 1-81 [elek.res.] Http://elganzua124.github.io/ taocp / OEBPS / Text / ch01.html
Toirova, Guli Ibragimovna
"THE IMPORTANCE OF LINGUISTIC MODELS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF LANGUAGE BASES,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/8