Background. This article is about axiological relations in the process of contact which is being studied as an developing branch of cognitive linguistics. As we know, axiology was considered as a part of philosophy and logic and its concepts were studied in these subjects. At the end of the 20th century the concept of linguistic axiology was learnt in the sphere of linguistics. Methods. This article is devoted to analytical information about researches and development of axiology was studied as linguistic, logical and philosophical categories. As mentioned above, in modern linguistics, the understanding of the text in pragmatic aspect and the analysis of the role that the price category do not have a long history. In the expression of connotation, it is necessary drawing attention to the following factors: the worldview of the addressant who describes linguistic realities – the speaker and the addressee is a person who accepts linguistic realities – listener; their views on each other or situation in which they are entering into contact; what is the purpose of the addressee and the addressee of communication; the role of the speaker and listener in the social community; the present situation of the speaker and listener at the moment when the reality is happening. Results and discussion. One of the reason why the problems of connotation in the quality of component expressiveness of meaning are poorly studied is not directed to reflect the existence in the sphere of reflection of the product of the pragmatic orientation of these types of meanings, but to distinguish meanings that characterize the relationship based on the imagination of the determined value. This separation coincides with two different interpretations of existence: descriptive and axiological. It is worth noting that the first relates existence to the one who speaks about himself (objective), and the second – to the value of the existence of man (subjective). In the article these kind of processes and elements of value are explained through examples in two languages. Conclusion. The concept of axiological value, expressing value as subjective, objective ways, elements of value, logical and psychological value were informed thoroughly. In the article elements of axiological and linguistic value were analysed in detail.
1. Abu Basil Beruni. Selected works. 2-full. - Tashkent: Science, 1965.
2. Aznaurova E.S. Pragmatika xudojestvennogo slova. T., Science, 1988./p>
3. Arutyunova N.D. Sravnitelnaya Otsenka situasi. Serial literaturi I yazika. – 1983. Full 42. – № 4./p>
4. Ahmedov M.A. Philosophy. - Tashkent: National Society of philosophers of Uzbekistan, 2016./p>
5. Wolf E.M. Osenochnoe znachenie i sootnoshenie priznakov “xorosho, ploxo”/ Voprosi yazikoznaniya. – 1986. – №5./p>
6. Wolf E.M. Rol sub'ekta v osenochnix strukturax / Limba literatura Moldovyanska. – 1979. – №1./p>
7. Mamadalieva M. In the Uzbek language, the connotative aspect of nominative units. Candidate. disse. Namangan, 1997./p>
8. Muminov A., Yoldoshev H. Theory of Religious. - Tashkent: "O'AJBNT" Center, 2003./p>
9. Alim Sultanmurad. Nakshband va Navoi. - Tashkent: Teacher, 1996./p>
10. Polatova D.A., Roshzmatova G.M. History of Western philosophy. - Tashkent: science and Technology, 2018./p>
11. Polatova D.A., Kadyrov M.Q. History of Eastern philosophy and culture. Part one. – Tashkent: science and Technology, 2018/p>
12. Philip Eugene Blosser, Scheler's ALTERNATIVE to Kant's ETHICS, a Dissertation Presented to the Graduate School of Duquesne University, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. - 1985./p>
13. Rikkert G. A paniyetii philosopher. Moscow: Logos, 1910./p>
14. Skirbekk G., Gile N. Philosophy. - Tashkent: East, 2002./p>
15. Copleston F. History of philosophy. Val.1-9. – New York-London – Toronto – Sydney-Auckland, 2003./p>
16. Tugarinov V.P. O senostyax jizni i kulturi. - L-l-l, 1960./p>
17. Tolenov J. Philosophy of life. - Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 1993./p>
18. Shamuhammedov Sh. Abdurahmon Jomiy. - Tashkent: Science, 1963./p>
19. Uzbek Soviet Encyclopedia. 4-full. - Tashkent, 1980./p>
20. Western philosophy. Developer and responsible m. Nazarov q. - Tashkent: East, 2004./p>
21. Kadiriy A. Bygone days. - Tashkent: Info Capital Group, 2017./p>
22. William C. Duker, Jackson J. Spielvogel. The Essential World History, Volume I: To 1800: Bast, 2007./p>
23. www.ziyouz.com Library "National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan", State Scientific Publishing House, Tashkent./p>
24. www.ziyouz.com library, State Scientific Publishing House" National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan", Tashkent./p>
25. Jane Austen. Emma. – New York: A Bantam Book, 1969./p>
Isakova, Zilolakhon Zokirovna
"THE CATEGORY OF VALUE IN LINGUISTICS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/4