Background. This scientific article examines the theoretical foundations of the policy in agriculture and improvement of its implementation, the composition and trends of agricultural development, the development of agriculture in Uzbekistan, directions for increasing investment and improving the effectiveness of innovative technologies, prospects for the development of agriculture in the regions in the context of globalization. Methods. Although a lot of research has been done in the field of agriculture in our country, the current economic crisis requires a new approach and research on the organization of the economy of the sector. Results. Uzbekistan is pursuing an active policy of agricultural reform. Abandoning cotton exports and focusing on food production, creating clusters instead of scattered farms and ensuring the integration of the agricultural sector with agricultural processing industries are the main directions of state policy in agriculture today. Discussions. In some countries, the spread of the pandemic has slowed and the number of infections has been declining, while in others, the rapid spread of COVID-19 has continued and the number of infections has started to increase again. in a word, the pandemic remains a global problem that requires a global response. Conclusions. One of the main goals of the ongoing reforms in agriculture is the production of high quality agricultural products. The same is true of the agricultural development strategy. Particular attention should be paid to creating a system that meets the International Food Safety Standards Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) for the production of high quality and safe agricultural products.
1. Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the solemn ceremony dedicated to the 29th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. “Strategy of agricultural development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020-2030” http://lex.uz/pdfs/4567334
3. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On urgent measures to improve the efficient use of water resources and land reclamation in Jizzakh and Syrdarya regions".
4. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to support the fishing industry and increase its efficiency".
5. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to implement the project" Modernization of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan "with the participation of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the International Development Association".
6. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures for the accelerated development of the food industry of the Republic and the full provision of the population with quality food products".
7. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further develop silkworm breeding and karakul farming in the Republic of Uzbekistan".
8. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 15, 2017 No PP-3279 "On measures to establish a modern cotton and textile cluster in the Syr Darya region." - http: // lex. uz.
9. Popular scientific booklet on the study of the State Program for the implementation of the Action Strategy on the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021 in the "Year of dialogue with the people and the interests of man." - Tashkent: “Spirituality”, 2017.
10. Xamidov B., Jumaniyozova M. Strategic priorities of rural economy. // Ekonomicheskoe obozrenie №6 (246) 2020.
11. Burkhanov A., Abduvokhidov A., Tashbaev B. Ways to expand the activities of integration structures in ensuring the interaction of education, science and industry in Uzbekistan - Tashkent, 2019, 111 pages.
Rasulov, Sodik Sadullaevich
"FUNDAMENTALS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AGRICULTURE IN MODERN CONDITIONS OF ECONOMIC REFORMS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/15