Abstract. This article states that a clear formation of teaching methods is a key factor in improving the quality of teaching. It is noted that the combination of state educational technologies with practical exercises on the basis of a clear plan will serve to improve the quality of education. Methods. Interactive teaching methods such as brainstorming, blitz survey, frontal survey, small group work, round table, business game, role play, role play. Examples include the use of "debate", "problem situation", "project", "reference text", "boomerang strategy (exchange of questions)" and "conceptual analysis". Results. Examples show how effective results can be obtained using advanced pedagogical technologies. Along with advanced pedagogical technologies, independent teaching is guaranteed, ensuring that students achieve their educational goals, as well as independent work on the effective assimilation of educational materials within the framework of scientific programs. Because no one person can achieve an agreed goal without independent activity. Therefore, it is justified to consider independent activity as a means of acquiring knowledge and as a result of this. Discussion. The source of students' knowledge is not only the knowledge given in the lectures of the teacher, but also the student's own understanding and actions, and the teacher, in turn, must encourage the student to develop research skills, the ability to look for additional information to assimilate the material. The main task of the article is to develop a new generation of state educational standards, curricula and scientific programs, to determine qualification requirements, to introduce and develop energy education and to further improve this process. Conclusion. All things considered it can be concluded that every future modern specialist should be ready to study and learn on their own so that they can not only acquire the existing methods and technologies, but also master new techniques and technologies in a relatively shorter time and effectively. It should be noted that the formation and development of creative abilities in a future junior specialist are also a separate pedagogical tasks and require the development of special methods for performing those deeds.
1. Azizxo‘jaeva N.N. Pedagogik texnologiya va pedagogik mahorat. – T.: TDPU,2003.
2. Begimqulov U.SH. Pedagogik ta’limda zamonaviy texnologiyalar // Pedagogik ta’lim. – T., 2005. – № 6..
3. Usmonov B.SH., Qodirov M.Q., Tojiev M. Raqobatbardosh kadrlar tayyorlash: yutuqlar, muammolar, echimlar // Talim, fan va innovasiya. –T., 2016. – № 2.
4. Xurramov A. Innovatsion-pedagogik texnologiya tamoyillari asosida dars mashg‘ulotlarni loyihalab o‘qitish metodikasi // Uzluksiz ta’lim. –T., 2017. – № 3..
5. Xurramov A.J. Scientific and Pedagogical Principles for Achieving the Math Teaching Effectiveness//Eastern European Scientific Journal. – Germany, 2016.– №2.
6. Bloom B.S. (ed) et al. A taxonomy of Educational objectives: Handbook 1: The Cognitive Domain. Harvow, 1956. Cobb C.W.
7. Cobb C.W., Douglas P.H. A theory of production. – American Economi Review, 1928, v.18. – № 1.
8. Pimbley G. Bifurcation behaviur of periodic solutions of third order simulated immune respones problem. Arch.Rat.Mech.Anal. 1976, v.64, Pimbley G. Periodic solutions of predator-prey equations simulating an immune response. J.Math. Biolci, 1974, v.20. – R. 27-51..
9. Golish L.V. Zamonaviy ta’lim texnologiyalari: mazmun, loyihalashtirish va amalga oshirish. Ekspress qo‘llanma. – T.: TASIS, 2001..
10. Xurramov A.J. O‘quv jarayonini tashkil etishda interaktiv yondashuvlar – ta’lim sifatini kafolatlaydi // Ta’lim tizimida ijtimoiy-gumanitar fanlar. – T., 2014. – № 3..
11. Mirzoyev D.P. Mutaxassis kadrlarni tayyorlashda ta’limning interfaol ta’lim texnologiyalaridan foydalanish.-B. 2019.-№6. 122-127..
12. Mirzoyev D.P. Qahhorov S.Q. Salimova M. Oliy ta’lim muassasalarining texnika sohasida qo‘llaniladigan kamutatsion qurilmalarni o‘rganish BUXORO DAVLAT UNIVERSITETI ILMIY AXBOROTI 2020/3 (79). 299..
13. Kaxxorov S.K., Mirzoyev D.P. IZUCHENIE KOMMUTATSIONNЫX USTROYSTV European science № 2 (51). Part II .
Mirzoev, Dilshod Polotovich and Kakhkhorov, Siddiq Kakhkhorovich
"MODERN METHODS OF IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS IN HIGHER EDUCATION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/13