Background. This article presents an analysis of the inimitableness of early adolescence and the factors of development of moral awareness during puberty, as well as the methodology for determining moral qualities in students. Methods. Understanding the content of values can vary at different stages of social development and vary in proportion to the social needs of society. It is therefore very difficult to find values that are uniformly universal for different periods. But while this situation has values that are different for different periods and at the same time for different social strata, there are also universal values that are equally important for different historical periods, different cultures, different strata of the population. Results. Adolescents are found to have a sense of social duty, morality, respect for parents, friendship, brotherhood. Adolescents are identified and prevented from misbehaving in the formulation of morality. Being able to feel other people in this way is a manifestation of spiritual values such as altruism, kindness, compassion, love. These, in turn, are the basis for accepting the level of development of empathy as an indicator of the level of spiritual and moral development of the individual. Discussion. Scientific and practical recommendations for the development of spiritual and moral feelings in young people are determined by the development of criteria for determining the state of manifestation of moral feelings in young people. Conclusion. Morality is one of the best qualities of a person that a person displays among people. Morality is manifested in honest and good deeds, in putting people in the place of honor, in respecting women, in solidarity, in friendship, in pleasing parents. The role of in-class and out-of-class activities in opening and activating these good deeds is enormous.
1. Mirziyoev Sh.M. Together we will build a free and prosperous, democratic state of Uzbekistan. - T: Uzbekistan, 2016
2. Anvarova D.M. Psychological features of the formation and development of adolescent spirituality //Dissertation paper of candidate of psychological sciences- 2011
3. Goziev E. General psychology. -T.: 2010y
4. Goziev E.G. Psychology: (Psychology of Youth): Ped. teaching handbook for students of institutions. - Tashkent: Teacher, 1994. - 244 p
5. Inomova M. Spiritual and moral upbringing of children in the family. -T.: 1999 y.
6. Xayrullayev M. Renaissance and Eastern thinkers. -T.: Uzbekistan. 1971 y.
7. Nishonova Z.T. Psychological problems of teaching the basics of spirituality and morality to children. – T.: “Uzbekistan” publishing house 1999.
8. Karimova M. Factors in the development of ethical feelings in vocational college students. GulSU University Bulletin 2016/4, pp. 71-75.
9. Karimova M. Pedagogical and psychological problems in vocational guidance of students. Problems of formation of harmonious personality 2016, 142-144 p.
10. Karimova M. Spiritual and moral aspects of educating the younger generation. Republican scientific-practical conference of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2015. 311-313 p.
Karimova, Madina Kholmuratovna
"THE ROLE OF MORAL VALUES IN ADOLESCENTS AND THEIR ROLE IN DETERMINING THE CRITERIA OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/12