Background. The article examines the uniqueness of the lyrics of one of the great representatives of Uzbek poetry Usmon Kochkor and his mastery of the use of art, the poet's skill is illustrated on the basis of examples. In the seventies and years of independence of the last century, new voices, new spirit, new views appeared in Uzbek poetry. Among these young artists was Osman Kochkor, who in his poems searched examples from history, described world events in a unique way, and lived with the thoughts of his contemporaries. He was born in 1953 in Shafirkan district of Bukhara region. He studied at Tashkent State University (now UzNU). Poetic collections, epics, poetic dramas, journalistic articles and translations by Osman Kochkor defined his position as a person and his place as a creator. Materials and methods. Changes and experiences in life and man are synthesized in the heart of the poet. The artist uses his artistic skills to take a unique approach to each reality, the reality of life. The uniqueness of the creator is also in the scope, vitality, impact, sincerity and authenticity of the images he creates and can find. The series of unique images created in the lyrics of Osman Kochkor proves this point. Results. The poet puts new meanings in the image of each season, mountain, river, moon, star, cloud, herb, defoliation, garden, flower, bird, butterfly, sea, wind, expresses extraordinary thoughts and draws unexpected life conclusions. Following the reader in his own way, influencing his emotional, mental strength, he also shares in the general pathos of the lion. Therefore, it can be said that each new image created by the poet is a new unique creation. Conclusion. The role of art in the poems of the poet is incomparable. The art of metaphor, allegory, tazad, talmeh, tajnis, aksimoron, exaggeration, used in each verse, increases the artistic value of the poem. The analyzed poems are included in the collections of poems by Usmon Kochkar “Акссиз садолар”, “Оғир карвон”.
1. Boboev T. Fundamentals of Literary Criticism. T .: Uzbekistan Publishing House. 2002. - P. 380
2. Murodiy T. Istiora. //UTA.- Tashkent, 1972, issue 6, pages 78-80
3. Akilov M, Abdurahmonov A // UTA. - Tashkent, 1990, issue 5. Page 53
4. Ruzieva M. Color symbolism in Uzbek folklore. Tashkent: - Fan, 2016. - P.178
5. Sabriddinov A. Idioms and images in Oybek's poems //UTA.- Tashkent, 1989, issue 5. Page 52
6. Sharipova L. Poetry and folklore. Tashkent: Navruz, 2019. - P.133
7. Uraeva D. Uzbek mourning folklore.- Tashkent: Fan, 2004. - P.120
8. Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. 5 volumes. Volume 5 - Tashkent: UzME Publishing House. 2008. –274, 381-p.
9. Kochkarov U. Voices without accents. - Tashkent: Gafur Gulom Publishing House of Literature and Art, 1986. - P.43
10. Kochkarov U. Heavy caravan. - Tashkent: Gafur Gulom Publishing House of Literature and Art, 1991. - P.16,13
11. Hamdam U. New Uzbek poetry. –Tashkent: Adib, 2012. - P. 192
12. Hakkulov I. Again about the interpretation of black // OTA. - Tashkent, 2001, issue 3. Page 18
13. Internet information from Google.uz
Norova, Nasiba Bakhtiyorovna
"CREATIVE ABILITIES OF THE ARTIST IN THE APPLICATION OF THE ART
(ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE LYRICS OF OSMAN KOCHKAR),"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/9