Background. The article describes the concepts that have been formed in different cultures and entered into the terminology system, it is desirable to take them in their own national-private image, because tourism requires the reform of diversity and is built on the basis of diversity. Much of the active terminology of tourism in everyday life has been presented to the potential consumer through transcription and transliteration, and evidence has been cited. Methods. The most objective approach to the aspects of source-language culture is the "gloss", ie the technique of descriptive interpretation. This is because finding a functional alternative to a certain term takes a lot of work and sometimes ends in a completely unsatisfactory result. Neither transliteration nor transcription is always acceptable. But not all realities are so popular. In addition, the culture of the tourism terminology system is constantly expanding due to the languages of different peoples in the process of development. Realities limited to a particular cultural space can be mastered in several ways Results. The fact that so many exercises are associated with the movement of flying in the wind, no doubt leads to confusion in the reception of information. This means that the term has failed to achieve its functional function. Because whether it is a tourist product or a type of service, the consumer must have a clear idea about it and be able to use it to the fullest. Conclusion. The purpose of the tourist text is to make a conscious impression on the consumer by using phonetic sounds. The translator should be careful to notice such features of the text in the source language and carefully translate them into the target language.
1. Vinogradova L. The terminology of tourism in English and Russian languages in synchronous and diachronic aspects: Author. diss. ... Candidate of Philological Sciences. - Veliky Novgorod, 2011 .-- 44 p.
2. Dictionary of neologisms. Neologisms of the XXI century, https://russkiiyazyk.ru/leksika/slovar-neologizmov.html
3. Shirinova E. Kalkalash is in Uzbek language in banking and financial terminology // Uzbek language and literature, 2017. - № 2. - P.107
4. Madvaliyev A. Issues of terminology and lexicography of the Uzbek language. - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2017. - P 89.
5. Lotte D.S. Fundamentals of building scientific and technical terminology. - Moscow, 1961 .-- p. 9.
6. Quasi-synonyms // Wikipedia. . Updated date: 14.07.2014. URL: https://ru.wikipedia.org/?oldid=64203726 (date of appeal:14.07.2014).
7. G'afurova F. Realities, peculiarities of translation of national words.
8. Mirzaev I. K. Problems of the transmission of words denoting the realities of French life into the Uzbek language. Leningrad, 1975 Olena Skibitska. The Language of Tourism: Translating Terms in Tourist Texts. https://translationjournal.net/October-2015/the-language-of-tourism-translating-terms-in-tourist-texts.html
9. My-Cross. Words from English. English words from other languages, https://my-kross.ru/uz/vetpomosch/slova-kotorye-prihodyat-iz-angliiskogo-angliiskie-slova/
10. Wikipedia contributors. (2016, January 7). Windsport. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 04:30, May 29, 2020, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Windsport&oldid=698654675
11. Bastin, Geoger, 2000: “evaluating Beginners’ Re-expression and Creativity: A Positive Approach”, The Translator 6 (2), 231-245.
12. Fernández sánchez, maría manuela, 2005: “La Traducción especializada ‘Bajo Sospecha’: Valoraciones negativas de un Grupo de expertos”, Confluências 2, 28-45.
13. McAlester, Gerard, 2000: “The evaluation of Translation into a Foreign Language” in Christina schäFFner & Beverly adaB (eds.): Developing Translation Competence, Amsterdam: John Benjamins, 229-242
14. Analysing common mistakes in translations of tourist texts (Spanish, English and German)* Isabel Durán Muñoz Universidad de málaga españa OnOmázein 26 (2012/2): 335-349
15. TOURISM AND THE IMPORTANCE OF GUIDE TOURS IN IT. http://library.ziyonet.uz/ru/book/download/77381
16. Z. Sobirova, The Realistic Genre and its Development in World Literature -International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-3S, October 2019
17. Z. Sobirova, Lexical-semantic study of the terms of tourism in the Uzbek language - ACADEMICIA An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, ISSN: 2249-7137 Vol.10, Issue 4, April 2020, Spl Issue, p 169-174
18. Z. Sobirova, Lexical-semantic study of the terms of tourism in English - ACADEMICIA An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, ISSN: 2249-7137 Vol.10, Issue 4, April 2020, Spl Issue, p 193-201
"ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF TOURISM LEXEMES INTO UZBEK,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/7