Introduction. There are various means of expressing emotional expressiveness in language, one of which is onomatopoeia. Onomatopoeia refers to the sound or phonetic imitation of what is being described. In onomatopoeia, words express natural sounds and have different connotative meanings. Main part. Sound production in speech acquires the character of artistic expression and performs a certain methodological function. One or another element of the sound system of the language used in prose or poetic text (vowels and consonants, stressed and unstressed syllables, pauses, different intonations, syntactic techniques, repetition of words). Results and discussion. Sound plays an important role in poetry. A poetic work has a melody, some lines, phrases and combinations have equal sizes between lines, emotionality and different characteristics, which are to some extent related to the phonetic side of the language of the work. In poetic speech, sounds perform different expressive functions with different characteristics, the nature of sound in poetry as a whole differs from the nature of speech sounds in other forms. In addition, other phonetic means of language are unique in poetry - intonation and stress, which differ in the breadth of their function. Because poetry is a separate type of speech with a unique expression system that differs significantly from both ordinary speech and fiction. Conclusions. Thus, the nature of sounds arises on the basis of the national mentality, since the Uzbek tradition, customs, incompatibility with the English tradition, customs can have different meanings.
1. Galperin I.R. Stylistics. –M .: Higher School. 1977. –P. 124-125.
2. Gorbanevskaya G.V. Slova-zvuko oboznachenie v xudojestvennoy prose. Russkaya rech. –M .: 1984. –P. 73-78.
3. Larikova I.E. Zvukovie sredstva xudojestvennoy virazitelnosti // http.1,September.ru. festival (articles) 210566.
4. Literaturniy ensiklopedicheskiy slovar. –M.: 1987. –P. 22.
5. Mirtojiev M. Meaning in sounds. –T.: Uzbekistan, 1982. –P. 24.
6. Tursunova O. Emotional-expressive functions of onomatopoeia // Uzbek language and literature. 2012. №5. –P. 101.
7. Sharafiddinov X. Poetic phonetics // Uzbek language and literature. 1978. №2. –P. 53-55.
8. Shoabdurahmonov Sh. Elements of artistic phonetics in the epic "Ravshan". –T .: FA Publishing Collection. 1980. –P. 24.
9. Yaxshieva G. Phonographic stylistic means in the Uzbek language. –T.: Subject, 1996. –P. 36.
10. Haydarov A. Expression of connotative meaning in phonetic means. Monograph. –T.: Navruz Publishing house, 2017. –P.117.
11. Hotamov N., Sarimsoqov B. Annotated Dictionary of Literary Terms. –T .: 1979. –P. 215.
12. Hojiev A. Annotated Dictionary of Linguistic Terms. –T .: Teacher. 1985. –P. 64.
Khaydarov, Anvar Askarovich
"EXPRESSION OF CONNOTATIVE MEANING IN ONOMATOPOEIA,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/5