Background. Makoms form the basis of the music of the peoples of the East. Therefore, a comprehensive study of the status is important in the history of our musical culture. Shashmakom consists of about two hundred and fifty melodies and songs and is a significant part of the musical heritage of the Uzbek-Tajik people. The article is dedicated to the essay of Abdurauf Fitrat entitled “Uzbek classical music and its history”, dedicated to the analysis and translation of classical eastern music and song tradition Shashmakom which consists of about two hundred and fifty melodies and songs, and is a significant part of the musical heritage of the Uzbek-Tajik people. The problem of Shashmakom is one of the least studied areas in the history of our musical culture, and the author gives his own interpretation of the solution to this issue. Methods. In the very research work descriptive, comparative, conceptual analysis methods were used, as well as scientific methods in music theory, the theory of intercultural communication. Results. The issue of Shashmakom is one of the least studied areas in the history of our music culture. The study of them and the work of theoretical analysis is a very complex problem. In this regard, it is no exaggeration to say that Abdurauf Fitrat's essay "Uzbek classical music and its history" is a field of extensive research for music historians and researchers. This book was the beginning of research on Uzbek music. Conclusion. Makoms are a genre of music that has existed among the peoples of the Orient since time immemorial. They were created by professional musicians and singers on the basis of the unique musical riches of these peoples and emerged as an independent music genre in the process of long cultural and historical development. This booklet is a valuable material for pupilss as a history of Uzbek music to study a certain period in the history of Uzbek music.
1. Al'-Farabi. Bol'shaya kniga o muzyke. – M., 1956.
2. Al'-Farabi. Traktaty o muzyke i poezii. – M., 1956.
3. Zholmukhamedova N. V poiskakh prekrasnogo Al'-Farabi i Ibn Sina. – Almaty, 2014.
4. Iskhok Razhabov. Makomlar masalasiga doir. - Toshkent, 1963.
5. Iskhok Razhabov. Makomlar masalasiga doir. - Toshkent, 2006.
6. Matyakubov O. Farabi ob osnovakh muzyki. – Tashkent, 1986.
7. Muzykal'nyy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar'. – M., 1990.
8. Otanazar Matokubov. Makomat. – Toshkent, 2004.
9. Shadmanov K.B. Angliyskaya dukhovnost' i yazyk: vzaimoobuslovlennost' lingvofilosofskogo dialoga Zapad-Vostok. – Dyussel'dorf, Germaniya, 2015.
10. Fitrat. Uzbek klassik musikasi va uning tarikhi. – Toshkent: Fan,1993.
11. Uzbekiston milliy entsiklopediyasi. T.9. – Toshkent, 2005.
12. Uzbekiston milliy entsiklopediyasi. T.12. – Toshkent,1979.
13. Uzbekiston milliy entsiklopediyasi. T.13. – Toshkent, 1979.
14. Khayrullayeva M.M. Abu Nasr al-Farabi. – Tashkent, 1982.
15. Naslediye Al'-Farabi i formirovaniye novogo integral'nogo mirovozzreniya. – Almaty, 2012.
Shadmanova, Nodira Ismatullaevna
"SCIENTIFIC AND HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BOOK BY ABDURAUF FITRAT "UZBEK CLASSICAL MUSIC AND ITS HISTORY","
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/4