Background. The presence in the molecule of pyridine bases of nitrogen atoms having the properties of the bases determines the specificity of the products of this class and gives ample opportunities for their use in various industries. . The chemistry of pyridine bases is associated with such general theoretical issues as the electronic structure of the cycle, aromaticity, the effect of substituents on the reactivity of heterocycles in nucleophilic substitution reactions, and tautomerism. At the same time, systematic data on the reactions of alkylation with dihalo-alkanes, acylation under low-temperature poly-condensation, and complexation were not available to create a complete picture of the reactivity of pyridine bases. Materials and methods. The aim of the work is to develop cheap and convenient methods for the preparation of pyridine bases, to search for effective and selective process catalysts, and to determine the degree of anticorrosion protection of metals of the obtained products. Results and discussions. The catalytic synthesis of nitrogen heterocyclic compounds using the croton fraction and ammonia was studied. New multifunctional catalysts based on iron, zinc, cadmium and chromium oxides were proposed, the selectivity for the yield of pyridine bases was determined from 58.0 - 88.0 %, while the conversion of the croton fraction was 98 %. Conclusion. The obtained pyridine bases were tested as corrosion inhibitors; it was determined that with an increase in the amount of methyl pyridine in the mixture, the degree of protection increases. Nowadays, methods have been developed for the technical synthesis of alkyl-pyridines from various organic compounds. All alkyl-pyridine production plants in the world use only carbonyl compounds and ammonia as raw materials.
1. Turobzhanov S.M., Ikramov A., Yusupov D. Advances in the synthesis of alkylpyridines / / Chemistry and chemical technology. Tashkent, 2006, No. 3, Pp. 65-70.
2. Yusupov D., Khamidullaev R.A. Catalytic heterocyclization of acetylene with ammonia in the presence of methanol / / Chemical industry today. Tashkent, 2004, No. 5, Pp. 21-24.
3. Barmin M.I., Melnikov V.V. New amino-1,2,4-triazolyl and tetrazolyl alkanes. Monograph. - SPb: spgutd.- 2002. - 240 p.
4. T. J. Donohoe, J. A. Basutto, J. F. Bower, A. Rathi, Org. Lett., 2011, 13, 1036-1039.
5. L.-Y. Xi, R.-Y. Zhang, S. Liang, S.-Y. Chen, X.-Q. Yu, Org. Lett., 2014, 16, 5269-5271.
6. E.K. J. Lui, D. Hergesell, L. L. Schafer, Org. Lett., 2018, 20, 6663-6667.
7. S.I. Scherbinina, O.V. Fedorov, V.V. Levin, V.A. Kokorekin, M.I. Struchkova, A.D. Dilman, J. Org. Chem., 2017, 82, 12967-12974.
8. Y.-F. Wang, S. Chiba, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131, 12570-12572.
9. Y. Jiang, C.-M. Park, T.-P. Loh, Org. Lett., 2014, 16, 3432-3435.
10. Tangyarikov N.S., Musulmanov N.H., Turobzhonov S.M., Ikramov A., Prokofiev V.Yu. Catalytic hydration of acetylene and its derivatives. - Moscow, Lenand, 2014. 150 p.
11. Ikromov A., Turobzhonov S.M., Tangyarikov N.S., Abraev M.A., Baratova N.A. Catalytic heterocyclization with mono - and bifunctional compounds. 2006 No. 4, Pp. 101-104.
12. Botirov B.B., Tangyarikov N.S., Yusupova Sh.I., Ikromov A., Yusupov D. Complex processing of acetylene-containing gas emissions. Chemical technology. Control and management. Scientific and technical journal. 2008-year No. 2, Pp. 25-30.
13. Turabjanov S.M., Ikramov A., Tangyarikov N.S., Mukhitdinov B.F., Ruziev D.U., Yusupov B.D. Catalytic vapor-phase hydration of acetylene. // Chemistry and chemical technology //. Tashkent, 2009, No. 1, Pp. 21-24.
Tilavov, Husan Shomurodovich and Kadirov, Hasan Irgashevich
"CATALYTIC SYNTHESIS OF PYRIDINES BASED ON THE CROTON FRACTION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/2