Background. This article discusses the level of use of the word "abro" (eyebrow) in the dictionary of ghazals of Amir Khusrav Dehlavi "Tohfat-us-sig'ar" and the range of lexical, semantic, figurative and mystical meanings. Methods. In Persian-Tajik dictionaries and ghazals of the first divan of the poet, the symbols of the term "abro" (eyebrow), a series of epistemological meanings, artistic and lexical interpretation, historical formation and lingopoetic interpretation of lexical interpretations are analyzed as a separate issue. And the new and unconventional meanings of this word in the poet's work have been proved. Results. The results of the analysis of semantic, figurative and mystical meanings of the word “aбрў” ("brow ") in the text of the ghazals of Amir Khusrav Dehlavi "Tohfat-us-sigar" show that the word occurs three times in the ghazals of this divan as a "metaphor of beautiful and unique beauty", and a source of labor and a symbol of anger, wrath, obedience, and adversity." In the other six cases, the distance between the stages of mysticism and non-reality, "anger, rage, cruelty and ruthlessness", "attraction, appeal, captivity and charm", "symbol of beauty and grace", "the wonder of the sage and the amazing state and dream and hope was never used either lexically or in the original sense. Discussions. The word “aбрў” ("brow") is used in the gnosis meaning "to dream and hope, to be passionate and ambitious", as well as in the word “дилим” (my heart) and “қандил риштаси” (thread of the candle) and “қошлар меҳроби” (the altar of eyebrows) is proportional to the content. Conclusions. This meaning of the word “aбрў” ("brow ") is illustrated in the Tajik dictionary by many phrases: “абрӯи пурчин” (wrinkled brow), “абрӯ ба ҳам дар кашидан” (shifting the eyebrows), “абрӯ каҷ кардан” (curving the eyebrows), “абрӯ тофтан” (wrapping the eyebrows), “абрӯ туруш кардан” (in the sense of anger), “ба абрӯ чин задан” (ringing in the eyebrows), and “ба абрӯ гиреҳ задан” (tying the eyebrows) and others.
1. Amon Nurov. Farhangi osori Jomī. Dushanbe, 1983.- 21 p.
2. Dictionary of the mosque "Tohfat-us-sig'ar" by Amir Khusravi Dehlavy. Samarkand, 2020.
3. Mardon Muhammadiev. Dictionary of synonyms of the Tajik language. Dushanbe: Maorif, 1993. -7 p.
4. Muhammad Ghiyosuddin. Ghiyas-ul-lughat, vol. –Dushanbe: Adib, 1988.
5. Muhammad Husayn Burhan. Burhoni qote '. –Dushanbe: Adib, 1993. -68 p.
6. Miroti Ushshhq. Fishurdaho az creativity is a mystic. –Angren, 2009.-15, 22, 49, 55 p.
7. Najmiddin Komilov. Sufism. -Tashkent: Movarounnahr- Uzbekistan, 2009.
8. Farhangi zaboni tojiky. Volume 1-2 - Moscow: 1969. -553 p.
9. Khusrawi Dehlavi. Muntaxabot. - Dushanbe: Nashrdavtoj, 1960.
10. Yuldashev M., Isokov Z., Haydarov Sh. Linguistic analysis of a literary text. - Tashkent: Publishing House of the National Library of Uzbekistan named after A. Navoi, 2010.
11. Yuldashev M. Linguopoetics of literary text.-Tashkent: Science, 2008.
13. www.tg.wikipedia.orgG`wikiG`Xusravi Dehlav?
Yarashov, Sharif Jumaevich
"SEMANTIC FEATURES OF THE WORD "ABRO" (EYEBROW) IN THE POEMS OF AMIR KHUSRAV DEHLAVI "TOHFAT-US-SIG'AR","
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/11