Background. It is known that the customs, traditions, material and spiritual riches of the Turkic peoples belong to the great poet A. Thanks to Navoi's sharp intellect and artistic thinking; it has become an immortal property of our spirituality. Therefore, the creative heritage of the great poet is important not only as a work of art, but also as a unique historical and ethnographic source of culture of life of the Turkic peoples, including the Uzbek nation. This article examines the works of Alisher Navoi, depicting the way of life, culture, socio-political, theological and mystical worldview of the Turkic peoples, and even the ancient mythological ideas and some of the customs and rituals associated with them. The traditions of the poet's lyrical, lyre-epic works are an important source for studying the history and spiritual world of the Turkic peoples. Methods. In the article A. In order to clarify the place of folk traditions in Navoi's lyrical heritage, comparative-typological, analytical methods were used. Results. In the works of Alisher Navoi, a special place is given to the depiction and interpretation of plates related to the way of life, culture, socio-political, divine and mystical worldview of the Turkic peoples, and even ancient mythological notions and some customs and rituals associated with them. Such works of art, which are recorded as "ethnographic folklorisms", have played an important role in enhancing the national and realistic spirit of the poet's works, their artistic impact. Conclusion. Navoi's works contain valuable artistic details related to the way of life and customs of the people, which can provide important information in the study of the history of life of the people of that period.
1. Amonov U. History of the study of Uzbek folklore in the early twentieth century (on the example of Abduraf Fitrat, Ghazi Olim Yunusov and Elbek. Philosophy in Philosophy (PhD) ... diss.auto. - T., 2018.
2. Mallayev N. The popular basis of Navoi's creativity. - T.: "Teacher", 1973.
3. Navoi Alisher. A complete collection of works. Volume XX. I skin. Badoe ’ul-vasat. –T.: Fan, 1990.
4. Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. Volume XX. Volume II. Navodir un-nihoya - T.: Fan, 1987.
5. Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. Volume XX. Volume IV. Navodir ush-shabab. - T.: Fan, 1989.
6. Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. Volume XX. Volume VI. Favoyid ul-kibar. - T.: Fan, 1990.
7. Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. Volume XX. Volume VIII. Farhod and Shirin. - T.: Fan, 1991.
8. Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. Volume XX. Volume XI. Simple Alexandria. - T.: Fan, 1993.
9. Sarimsakov B. Happiness in the mirror. // OTA. - 1984. - № 4. - B.30-36.
10. Khamidova S. Folklore traditions and artistic interpretation: issues of influence and reflection (on the example of poetry of the XVIII-XIX centuries) Philol. Candidate of Sciences ... diss. avtoref. - Tashkent, 2012.
11. Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. Volume II. Volume II. Moscow, Russian Language Publishing House.1981.
12. Giyosiddin Khandamir. Makorim ul-akhlaq. -T.: "Akademnashr". 2017.
13. Urayeva D. Genre structure, genesis and art of Uzbek mourning folklore: Ph.D. diss. - T., 2005. - P.106.
14. Hakkulov I. On the interpretation of black again // OTA. 2001. №3.
Rajabova, Marifat Bakoyevna
"EXPRESSION OF IMAGES RELATED TO NATIONAL
TRADITIONS IN A.NAVOI'S WORK,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/10