The article is dedicated to the problems and ways of storing and expressing particles in the English and Uzbek languages. To what extent their grammatical meaning and grammatical functions are preserved in translation has been observed. The question of the commonalities and differences between the spiritual groups of the English and Uzbek particles and the effect of the different features on the translation is studied. Uzbek affixes, English alternatives of word-form particles have been identified. The fact that their features are reflected in the translation is proved by examples
1. A’zam, Erkin. Noise: novels, short stories, short stories – Тashkent: Uzbekistan, 2011. – P.137.
2. Bo’ronov J. English Grammar. – Tashkent: «Teacher», 1974. – P.281.
3. Draiser Th. Sister Carrie. Gutenberg EBook FreeDetorial. 2008. https://www.gutenberg.org/files/233/233-h/233-h.htm
4. Draiser Тh. Sister Carrie. Novel. Translated by E. Nosirov. – Тashkent., «Shark», 2007. – P. 512.
5. Kaharova I.S. Cognitiv-pragmatic analysis of emotional sentences in the English and Uzbek languages. Dissertation for the doctor of philology (PhD) on philological sciences. – Tashkent, 2019. – P.180.
6. Erkin A’zam. The Din Farewell to Fairy Tales. Translated from the Uzbek by Aazam Abidov. – T., 2014. – 279 b.
7. Shoabdurahmonov Sh. and others. Particles / Modern Uzbek literary language. – Т.: Teacher, 1980. –P.432-438.
Kakhkharova, Gulrukh Shavkatovna
"PROBLEMS OF TRANSLATION OF PARTICLES IN THE
ENGLISH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss4/6