This article analyses syntactic stylistic methods, gives examples of them and shows that stylistic syntactic devices can be studied as a general syntactic type of language. The norm also applies to the use of phonetic, morphological, syntactic, stylistic rules of speech in different historical periods of development of a particular language. The article include discussions about inversion, indivisible structures, parallel devices, repetition, ellipse, gradation and others. Key words: syntactic and stylistic devices, gradation, ellipsis, inversion, parallelism
1. Arnold Bennett. The five towns, 1908. 350 p
2. Bannet Arnold. The Old Wives’ Tale, 1908. 1171 p.
3. Boboxonova L.T. English Stylistics Tashkent: O‘qituvchi, 1995. –110 p.
4. William W. The French Revolution. –Washington, 1807. –496 p.
5. The Book of Nursery Rhymes 1925. -165 p.
Kasimova, Rano Rahmatullayevna and Axmedova, Mohinur Farhodovna
"SYNTACTIC STYLISTIC METHODS AND DEVICES,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss3/2