The article is devoted to the study of Russian publicism of the XII century in the historical and linguistic aspect. On the example of “The Tale of Bygone Years” considered the issue represents the formation of publicism at the intersection of literary and business languages as the special form of the Russian language that includes the image of the author who is focused on the Russian rhetoric ideal. The author expresses his position and gives evaluation of established facts and these are constitutive features of publicism.
1. Yelnikova O.E. Publitsistichnost literaturi Kievskoy Rusi: teksti, avtori, auditoriya. Avtoref. diss… kandidata filologicheskix nauk. - Voronej, 2009. - 22 s.
2. Lixachev D.S. Razvitie russkoy literaturi X - XVII vekov. - M.: Nauka, 1982. - 388 s.
3. Povesti Drevney Rusi. - M.: Baluev, 2002. - 400 s.
4. Tixomirov M.N. Russkaya kultura X - XVIII vekov. - M.: Nauka, 1968. - 448 s.
5. Shaxmatov A.A. Raziskaniya o russkix letopisyax. - M.: Akademicheskiy proekt, 2001. - 375 s.
Popov, Dmitry Vladimirovich
"PUBLICISTIC IDEAS OF “THE TALE OF BYGONE YEARS”,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss3/13