In secondary schools for the study, analysis of physical phenomena and laws, we widely use mathematical concepts. From a historical point of view, as we know, mathematics played an important role in the development of physics. This paper analyzes the relationship between the subjects of physics and mathematics in schoolwork.
1. Turdiev N.Sh. Textbook of Physics VI. Tashkent 2006 18-p
2. Habibullaev P.Q., Boydedaev A., Dahramov A., Burxonov S.O."Physics textbook for the 6th grade of general secondary schools" .2017, 73-p
3. Habibullaev P.Q., Boydedaev A., Dahramov A., Yuldasheva M."Physics textbook for the 7th form of general secondary school" .2014 y, 17-p.
4. Habibullaev P.H., Boydedaev A., Dahramov A., Yuldasheva M."Physics textbook for the 9th form of general secondary schools" .2014 y.
5. Turdiev N.Sh., Tursunmetov K.A., G‘aniev A., Suarov K.T., Usarov J.E., Avliyokulov A.K."Physics textbook for the 10th class of general secondary schools". 2017 176-p
Dehqonova, Oxista Qosimjonovna
"CONNECTIVITY EVALUATION OF PHYSICS AND
MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss3/1