The article discusses the role of democratization in the development of neoconservatism, one of contemporary political ideologies, its impact on USA domestic and foreign policy, and the conceptual views of neoconservative theorists. In particular, an analysis will be made of the destructive approaches of neoconservatism to supporting democracy and its "export" for strategic purposes, accelerating liberal democratic reforms in countries where there is a "deficit" of democracy.
1. A bill in the house of representatives. March 3, 2005// http://www.theorator.com/bills109/hr1133.html.
2. Fukuyama F. After the Neocons: America at the Cross-Roads. – Yale University Press, 2006. – Р.9.
3. Ivo Daalder and James Lindsey. America Unbound: The Bush Revolution in Foreign Policy. – Brookings Institution Press, Washington DC, 2003. – Р.15.
4. Kaplan L.F. and Kristol W. The War Over Iraq: Saddam‘s Tyranny and America‘s Mission. – San Francisco: Encounter Books, 2003. – P.27.
5. Layne Ch. From Preponderance to Offshore Balancing // International Security. - vol. 22. - No. 1. – Summer, 1997. - P. 86-112.
6. Maria Ryan.Neoconservatives and the Dilemmas of Strategy and Ideology, 1992-2006 // www.49thparallel.bham.ac.uk/back/special/Ryan_NeoconDilemmas.pdf.
7. Muravchik J. Imperative of American Leadership: A Challenge to Neo-Isolationism. – Washington: AEI Press, 1996. – P.39.
8. Muravchik J. Imperative for American Leadership. – Washington: AEI Press, 1996. – P.161, 163, 164.
9. Podhoretz N. World War IV: How It Started, What It Means and Why We Have to Win // Commentary, September 2004. // https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/world-war-iv-how-it-started-what-it-means-and-why-we-have-to-win/ (мурожаат қилинган сана: 11.10.2019).
10. Project for the New American Century, letter to President Clinton on Iraq. January 26th 1998 // http://www.newamericancentury.org/iraqclintonletter.htm
11. The National Security Strategy. - March 2006. // http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss/ 2006/ index.html
12. Vaisse J. Neoconservatism: The History of the Movement. – Harvard: Harvard University Press, 2010. - P. 244.
13. William Kristol and Robert Kagan.Present Dangers: Crisis and Opportunity in American Foreign and Defense Policy. – Encounter Books, San Francisco, 2000. – P.12-14.// http:// www.aei.org/ include /pub_print.asp?pubID=19912
14. Wolfowitz P. Statesmanship in the New Century // Present Dangers: Crisis and Opportunity in American Foreign and Defense Policy / ed. by Kagan R., Kristol W. San Francisco: Encounter Books, 2000. – P.320.
15. Ananeva Ye. “For who we are? For what we are” Vneshnepoliticheskaya polemika v SShA. // Mejdunarodnaya jizn. - 2006 - №2. - S.19-31.
Turaev, Abrar Saloxiddinovich
"DEVELOPMENT OF NEOCONSERVATIVE APPROACHES TO DEMOCRATIZATION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss2/11