In this article the degree of potential unity of a wordform syntactic model (/WF/) in all types of sentences has been defined; it has been proven that the valency potential of /WҒ/ which has been formed as a result of mutual influence of the semantic valency of SSG(semantic-syntactic groups) belonging to /W/ and /Ғ/ garammatic valency can establish the contents of a semantic structure and its status in the sentence.
1. Dialectics and logic. Zakony myshleniya / Pod obshchey redaktsiey B.M. Kedrova. - Moscow: Nauka, 1962. - 336 p.
2. Nigmatov X.G., Tsalkalamanidze A.A. Semantic-syntactic groups of verbs and meanings of affixes in Uzbek language // Sovetskaya tyurkologiya. - Moscow, 1979. - №3. - S.48-56.
3. Rasulov R. Situational verbs in Uzbek language and their obligatory valences. - Tashkent: Fan, 1989. - 142 p.
4. Tsalkalamanidze A.A. Semantic-syntactic groups of verbs in Uzbek. - Tbilisi: Metsniereba, 1987. - 129 p.
5. Kochkartoev I. The meaning of the word and its valence. - Tashkent: Fan, 1977. - 168 p.
6. George A. Miller, Princeton University, Richard Beckwith, Princeton University, Christiane Fellbaum, Princeton University, Derek Gross, University of Rochester, Katherine J. Miller, Princeton University Introduction to Word Net: An On-line Lexical Database //International Journal of Lexicography, Vol. 3. No.4. © 1990 Oxford University Press.
Abuzalova, Mekhriniso Kadirovna
"SUBSTANSIAL BASIS OF SYHTACTIC CONSTRUCTIONS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 3
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol3/iss1/7