Introduction. This paper aims to provide a comparative analysis of the French feminist writer Adiba Georges Sand's novel " Indiana" and its translation into Uzbek through a gynecological approach. The feminist research has addressed the concerns explored therein, namely gender discourse, instances of gender asymmetry, female and male discourse, and work focusing on the creation of feminitiatives in the original and translated language. Research methods.In this paper, the most basic methods used that lead to research on feminist-oriented writings such as the gynocratic method, comparative analysis, and encyclopedic methods. Gynocratic analysis was productively applied in identifying the skills, evaluations, and attitudes of the writer and translator Results. In their writings, feminist novelists have captured a Woman's fate, her role in society and in her personal life, her grief, her struggles, her heartstrings, usually through their own inner experience. It is well known that feminist works must conform to a triad: a female writer, a female protagonist, and a female translator. The material chosen for the study reveals the peculiarities of male translation of women novelists' works, the style of the writer and the translator, their spiritual and stylistic affinity, and the extent to which the original corresponds to the translation. Discussions. In the course of the research, the following principles have been reviewed in the works of Georges Sand and Yusuf Khushvaktov. The transmission of linguistic signs, narrative style, information transfer, image of situation and condition, semantic harmony, literary and aesthetic views, linguistic stylistic proportionality. Through examples, the article shows how female and male discourses are reflected in tragedy as Georges Sand's novel "Indiana " is interpreted by a male translator. Conclusion. Through the comparative analysis of examples, it was proved that the translation of a writer's work by a male translator slows down the feature of artistic expression, the linguistic and stylistic inconsistency in the writer's work and the translator, the similarity of the female and male portrait in the target language and the quality level is improper. Also, it is substantiated that analogy in the original is replaced in the target language by inappropriate metaphors, analogies and metonymy, which leads to a distortion of the content of the original.
1. Shmelova O.N. Diskursivniy analiz feministskix tekstov (na materiale problemno-portretnix ocherkov germanskogo politicheskogo feministskogo jurnala «EMMA» Avtoref. diss…kand. filol. nauk.–Moskva, 2006.
2. Golovina A.D.Osobennosti perevoda feminitivov s angliyskogo i fransuzskogo yazika na russkiy. –M., 2004.
3. Goroshko Ye.I. Osobennosti mujskogo i jenskogo verbalnogo povedeniya (psixolingvisticheskiy analiz). Diss. kand. filol. nauk. –M.: MGLU, 1996.-179 s.
4. Barshnikova G.V. Tenderniye razlichiya emosionalnogo kommunikativnogo povedeniya xudojestvennix partnerov: (na materiale fransuzskoy literaturi XUP-XX vv.) : avtoref. diss. .kand. filol. nauk: 10.02.19 / G.V. Barishntkova. Volgograd, 2004. -24 s.
5. Levkovskaya Ya.V. Psixlogicheskaya sostovlyayushaya lichnosti peyevodchika\\ Prevod i sopostovitelnaya lingvistika. 2006. №.3. –S. 244 249.
7. Kirilin A.V. Gender: linggvisticheskiye aspekti. –M., 1999. –S.155.;Kulikova I.M. Individualnost perevodchika i perevod\\ Federovskiye chteniye. SPBGU., 2004. –S. 58-62.; Ya.V. Psixlogicheskaya sostovlyayushaya lichnosti peyevodchika\\ Perevod i sopostovitelnaya lingvistika. 2006. №.3. –S. 244 249.
8. Shirinova R. Olam milliy manzarasining badiiy tarjimada qayta yaratilishi. Fan doktori (Dsc) disss... avtoreferati. –Toshkent, 2017. –B.16.
9. George Sand. Indiana, Bibebook, France-2016, –P.7
10. Jorj Sand. Indiana, "Yangi kitob" nashriyoti, Toshkent. 2020, –B.3.
11. Abdulla Qahhor. Yoshlar bilan suhbat. –Toshkent, 1968. 79 bet.
12. Zdravomislova Ye., Temkina A. Vvedeniye. Feministskiy perevod: tekst, avtor, diskurs // Xrestomatiya feministskix tekstov. Perevodi. pod red. Ye.Zdravomislovoy i A.Temkinoy. Sankt-Peterburg, 2000. – S.20.
13. Shirinova R.,Kuldashova M.,Rakhimova G.,Shamuratova G.,Eshmamatov I.Representation of the national picture of the world in literary translation. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 2020, 29(5), P. 1436–1445.
14. Shirinova R.,Abdunazarova I.,Rakhimova G.,Djaffarova D.,Ahrarova F.Means to eliminate cognitive dissonance in literary translation. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2020, 12(6).
15. Muhamedova N. Мargaritta Drebbl asarlarida ayol obrazi va uning ijtimoiy-siyosiy talqini. –Тоshkent, 2019.
16. Novruzi Mahnaz. Jenskiyi obrazi v sovremennoy russkoy I persidskoy proze.Моskva, 2011.
Zoirova, Aziza and Bagautdinova, Nailya
"THE IDENTIFICATION OF WRITER IN CREATING GENDER
DISCOURSE IN FEMINIST WRITERS’ WORKS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 2022:
1, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol2022/iss1/6