The science of art began to be studied in the ancient sciences, and later in the context of the adult sciences, and then in the framework of the "scientific triad". Initially, this science was not called the science of puberty. They themselves consisted of three sciences: the science of meaning (ilmi maon), the science of narration (ilmi bayon), and the science of art(ilmi badi’). Linguists have cited these sciences only in books on grammar and vocabulary. Hence, these disciplines have been studied as a field of linguistics. From the 2nd century AH, books on the science of puberty began to be written. It can be said that a book was originally written about science. Later, small pamphlets on the meaning of science were created in order to explain the meaning of the words in the text. The third science is the first book on the science of art, the book of Abdullah ibn al-Mu'tazz al-Abbas. Ibn Mu'tazz was one of the first to present 10 types of poetry. Qudama ibn Ja'far, who lived with him for a century, re-examined ten types of art and brought it to twenty. Later, this science develops, debates arise between art forms, and new research is created. Sheikh Imam al-Qahir's two books, Dalail al-Ijaz and Asrar al-Balaghat, were at the forefront of the study of the arts in Arabic literature. Abu Yaqub Yusuf Sakkoki is one of the scholars who raised this science to a higher level. In Persian literature, under the influence of Arabic literature, a number of treatises were created, in which the theoretical foundations of science and art were described in detail. Rashididdin Watwat's Hadoyiq us-sihr fi daqoyiq ash-shi'r is one such treatise. Created in the 12th century, this pamphlet provides information on 63 types of art, and the article classifies and studies the types of art according to the nature of form and content. Research methods. This article analyzes the arts in the composition of scientific and theoretical works on classical poetics on the basis of hermeneutic and comparative-historical methods. Results and discussions. 1. Introduction to the classification of Arabic, Persian, Turkish sources on classical poetics; 2. The arts are classified as part of works devoted to the science of art; 3. Fine arts formed on the basis of the laws of scientific rhyme and scientific art are analyzed on the example of bytes. Conclusion. 1. Although Rashididdin Vatvat's Hadoyiq us-sikhr did not divide the arts into such types as spiritual and verbal art, he emphasized the relationship between form and content as their characteristics when giving information about the arts. The scientist interpreted these types of art on the basis of a specific principle. First it shows the lexical meaning of art, and then the feature as a fine art. 2. In order to explain the essence of art, he first cites examples from Arabic sources, and then from Persian sources. 3. In conclusion, the work "Hadoyiq us-sikhr" is one of the most important studies of science and art. Its study can deepen the science of classical poetics.
1. Abdulloh ibn Mu’tazz. Kitob al-badi’ / I.Yu.Krachkovskiy. Izbrannыe sochineniya. T.VI. – S. 179-257.
2. Atoulloh Husayniy. Badoyi’ us-sanoyi’ (Forschadan A.Rustamov tarjimasi) –T. 1981.
3. Abdurahmon Jomiy. Risolai qofiyai Mulla Jomiy. Kalkutta, 1867. -S.38.
5. KrachkovskiyI.Yu.ArabskayapoetikavIXv./Izbrannieproizvedeniya.T.2.-M. -L.:1956.–S.360-372.
8. Muhammad ibn Umur ar-Rodiyoniy. Tarjumon ul-balog‘a. Bo tasnifi muqaddima va zayli havoshi va tarojimi a’lom ba xomai qavim. –Tehron, 1339.
9. Rashid ad-din Vatvat. Xada’iq as-sehr fi daqa’iq ash-shi’r. Perevod s persidskogo i faksimile. –M.: Nauka, 1985.
10. Rashidaddini Vatvat. Hadoiq us-sehr fi daqoiq ash-she’r/ Tahiyai matn, muqaddima va tavzehoti Xudoy Sharifov. –Dushanbe Irfon, 1987. – 144 s.
11. Shamsi Qaysi Roziy. Al-Mu’jam fi ma’oyiri ash’oru-l-ajam. - Dushanbe: Adib, 1991. - Sah. 161.
12. Shayx Ahmad Taroziy. Fununu-l-balog‘a. - T.: Xazina, 1996. –B. 210
13. Sharqmumtozpoetikasi.HamidullaBoltaboyevtalqinida. –T.:O‘zbekistonMilliyensiklopedisi,2008,B.274-314.
14. Voxid Tabrizi. Djam i muxtasar. Kriticheskiy tekst, per. I primech. A. Ye. Bertelsa. – M.: Nauka, 1959. -S.158.
15. ZiyovuddinovaM.AbuAbdullohal-Xorazmiyning“Mafotihal-ulum”asaridapoetika. –T.:2001.–B.35.
Hamroyeva, Orzigul Jalolovna
"CLASSIFICATION OF FINE ARTS IN "HADOYIQ US-SIKHR","
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 2022:
1, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol2022/iss1/5