At present, it remains relevant to protect the environment around the world, to prevent the deterioration of ecology, to ensure the health of people, to reduce the amount of exhaust gases emitted into the atmosphere in the preservation of the animal world. Currently, in solving these pressing problems, instead of cars with internal combustion engines, which are used in the automotive industry, energy-efficient electric cars that meet the modern demand, produce less exhaust gases to the environment, work without noise, have a high level of manageability, traction and braking dynamics, stability, safety and comfortability. During the use of these electric vehicles, some disadvantages are noticeable. These disadvantages include disadvantages such as the fact that the battery power decreases rapidly over time, the battery usage time is short, the battery power failure during long trips, the inability to recharge, the long battery demand during support, the presence of side consumption and the upper part of the electric motor tank. In this article, we have developed the structure of the internal electric vehicle support system to address the shortcomings mentioned above. The advantages of the new design type are reduced internal power, unlimited travel distance, self-charging, easy maintenance, high maneuverability, modernity, low cost, small quantity and low cost of spare parts. Safety and no emissions of exhaust gases into the environment.
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 26, 2016 No PP-2698 "On measures to further implement promising projects for the localization of production of finished products, components and materials in 2017-2019."
- Decree No. PF-4947 of February 7, 2017 "On the strategy of further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
- Resolution No. PP-3117 of July 7, 2017 "On measures to further develop the scientific and technical base in the field of agricultural machinery."
- Resolution No. PQ-3751 of May 29, 2018 "On additional measures to increase the efficiency of mechanization and maintenance of agricultural producers."
- Resolution No. PQ-4268 of April 4, 2019 "On additional measures for the timely provision of the agricultural sector with agricultural machinery" to establish the development of import-substituting export-oriented products, ensure the integration of science and industry in the field tasks such as further acceleration of research work and ensuring their efficiency, financing and introduction into production of projects that can cover their own costs.
- Mirzayev Q.Q., Jurayeva G.Sh., Ismatov A.A. Structure of motor vehicles. Training manual. Tashkent-2019 y.
- The history of electromobiles: from its origins in the 19th century to its rise and fall in the 20th century. A source: http://dr-znai.com/istoriya-elektromobilej.html (date of application: 25.03.2020).
- Became the world's third largest manufacturer of electric vehicles. A source: https://www.dw.com/ru/а-38113947 (date of application: 25.03.2020).
- Hamroqulov О., Magdiyev Sh. Technical exploitation of cars. -Тashkenт 2015.- 221p.
- Mirzayev N.N., Kudoyberdiyev М.А., Khamroyev R.K. Theoretical Research Of The Technical Operation Indicators Of Grain Transportation Of New Generation High-Capacity Trucks. Test Engineering and Management. ISSN: 0193-4120, Volume 83 Issue – March/April 2020, 30 April 2020. Pages 54-60.
- Mirzayev Q.Q., Irgashev A. Wear resistance of rolling-ball bearings operating in an abrasive medium. Journal of Friction and Wear. Volume 35, Issue 5, 24 October 2014, Pages 439- 442.
- JSC "Tashkent tractor plant”," tractors TTZ-80.10, TTZ-80.11 technical description, instructions and maintenance”, Tashkent. 228 P.
- Mahkamov Q. The basics of machine punctuality. Tashkent. 2015. - 179 p.
- Jo’rayeva G.Sh. Structure of agricultural machinery. Training manual. Tashkent. 2019. -211 p.
- Ikramov U.A., Irgashev A., Makhkamov K.Kh. Calculation model to assess wear resistance of tooth gears. Trenie i Iznos. Volume 24, Issue 6, 2003, Pages 620-625.
Xudoyberdiyev, M A.; Kravchenko, L V.; Safarov, J E.; and Tuychiboyev, B B.
"ELECTRIC VEHICLE INTERNAL SUPPORT SYSTEM,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss2/8