The article reports the results that occur in managing the dehulling process of output, which is the main process of processing grain. The study of the technical thawing processes was carried out the key factors influencing the consistency of the manufactured target product, where the hydrothermal treatment of the grain causes the initial properties of the grain to be altered. And due to the effects of moisture, temperature, as well as thawing decreases, wheat grain vitreousness, the degree of endosperm loosening increases, there is a redistribution of chemicals in the anatomical parts of the grain under the influence of developing biochemical processes. In order to enhance technology production, organization of controls, quantitative accounting of raw materials, goods and monitoring of processes, the implementation of an integrated control system for the management of technical processes is important. To this end, mathematical models of heterogeneous humid systems dielectric permittivity and ways to enhance the reliability and accuracy of dielectric process results of moisture regulation of materials are analyzed. The issues of high-frequency system design and design of moisture control devices based on it are considered for capacitive measuring transducers. It is sufficient to cover the spectrum from infrared to tens of megahertz when designing the dielcometric means of technical control of heterogeneous systems parameters, because it is in this frequency range that the polarization structure factors manifest themselves. The dielectric grain permit model, which takes the material temperature into account, encourages us to estimate the degree and nature of the polarization factor's effect on the total grain moisture measurement error, and can therefore be used to make the required corrections to the result of the measurement. It investigates the criteria for primary measuring transducers
- Kalandarov P.I., Avezov N.E. Аnalysis of the technological process of drying and instrumental provision of monitoring of grain humidity.Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University (TashSTU). №.1/2018 year. p. 128-132.
- Buzoverov S.Yu., Antishina G.A. Influence of hydrothermal treatment on the quality of wheat grain. // Bulletin of Altai State Agrarian University № 10 (72),- 2010, P.83-86.
- Anisimov A.B., Rudnik F.Y., Zagorodskii B.P. Improvement of grain preparation for milling in small enterprises. Bulletin of Mordovian University Vol. 28, No. 4, - 2018, p. 603-623.
- Emets Y.P. Dispersion of dielectric permittivity of three- and four-component matrix media // Journal of Technical Physics, Vol. 73. Vol. 3. - 2003, -p.42-53.
- Iskandarov B.I., Kalandarov P.I. Analysis of the influence of factors on the result of measurements of material humidity at high frequencies. Measuring technique. №7, - 2013,- p. 64-66.
- Sutera S.P., Skalak R. The history of Poiseuille law // Annual review of fluid mechanics. - 1993. -Т. 25. - p. 1–19.
- Nechaev V.I., Rybalkin L.P. Reserves to increase grain production and efficiency: a regional aspect. Moscow: Agripress, 2010. 284 p.
- Khayrettinova A.F. Hygrothermal technique studies for managing grain moisture during drying / Innovation and knowledge-intensive education and economic technologies: VII All-Russian scientific-metrological conference proceedings. (with foreign involvement), 14-15 April 2011y. -Ufa: RIC of BashSU, 2011.-p. From 268 to 272.
- Emulsions. Translation from English by A.A. Abramzon. Edited by F.Sherman. L.: Chemistry: 1972. 448 p.
- Emets Y.P. Dispersion of dielectric permittivity of three and four-component matrix media Journal of Technical Physics, 2003, vol. 73, issue 3. P.42-53.
- Saitov R.I. Unified system of grain products moisture control based on microwave method / Dissertation, Doctor of Technical Sciences. - St. Petersburg, 2000. - 208 p.
- Kalandrov P.I. Moisture control devices for the automation of technological processes of agroindustrial complex productions. Automated technologies and productions. Collection of scientific papers No.5, 2013. p.179-184. Magnitogorsk State Technical University.
- Kalandrov P.I., Iskandarov B.P., Khodjaev D.R. Analysis of the functional scheme of the dielectric measuring system. //Journal of Instrumentation. №4, - 2013, - p. 49-51.
- Ismatullaev P.R., Saitov R.I., Matyakubov K.R., Abdullaev A.H. Metrological support of HF and microwave moisture meters / Metrology and technique of exact measurements: NPS. - Saint-Petersburg, 1991.
- Solodovnikov V.V., Plotnikov V.N., Yakovlev A.V. Fundamentals of Theory and Elements of Automatic Regulation Systems. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie. 2005. - 535 p.
- Kozlova S.I. Problems of grain quality control. // Grain storage and processing. - 2004. - №4. - S.30-32.Sidelnikova N.A. Monitoring of technological properties of grain crops // Modern problems of science and education. - – 2015. -№ 2-2. p.27-32;
- Kalandarov P.I., Mukimov Z.M. Instrumental support for moisture control during hydrothermal treatment of grain and its products. Instruments. - 2020. - №11. p.16-21.
- Kalandarov P.I. Integration of moisture control devices as part of ACS TP.
- Kalandarov P.I. Tendencies in the development of light industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Problems, analysis and solutions: Materials of the International Scientific-Research Online-Conference. Tashkent, 07.07. 2020. - p. 39-51.
- Kalandarov P.I., Mukimov Z.M. The role of automatic control systems in technological processes in Donny processing. Agroilm. -2020. - №5B. p. 99-101.
Mukimov, Z M.; Kalandarov, P I.; and Logunova, O S.
"DESIGN OF GRAIN MOISTURE CONTROL DEVICES FOR FLOUR MILLS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss2/5