Methods of increasing the reliability of components and assemblies of control systems for technological processes and production, as well as methods of using fault-tolerant architecture and redundancy are analyzed. A methodology for assessing the reliability of software (SW) of an automatic control system for technological processes and production is proposed. A mathematical model for assessing the reliability of software is obtained by extending methods for assessing the reliability of hardware to software, taking into account the specifics of the latter. In this case, reliability is understood as the faultlessness of the program, and the main focus is on testing and debugging software in order to identify and correct errors. The mathematical model of software reliability is based on the well-known predictive model, which is based on the assumption of the independence of failures and the exponential distribution of time between failures. The software reliability model takes into account the parameters of the software structure (the number of types, groups of software modules N), the means of implementing the modules (programming language, development environment), which determine the value of the module failure rate; time of formation of the result and the number of detected errors. It is shown that the assessment of the software reliability of the control system is carried out at the design stage when choosing the structure and means of software implementation using expert assessments as model parameters. The mathematical model of the research object allows to assess the reliability of the software: at the design stage, the control system; when choosing the structure and means of software implementation; in the development and debugging of software, as well as in the process of operating the control system.
- Yusupbekov, N. R.; Yunusov, B. I.; Gulyamov, Sh. M.; Yunusov, I. I.; and Kasimov, F. A.(2020)"Development Of The Optimal Design Of A Cyclone Apparatus With A Fluidized Bed For The Process Of Metals Pneumatic Separation In The Composition Of Industrial Waste,"Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 3 , Article 13.DOI:https://doi.org/10.51346/tstu-01.20.3-77-0077 Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/13.
- Avrutov V. V. Reliability and diagnostics of devices and systems: Textbook / V. NTUU "KPI", Kiev, 2014. - 156 p.
- Babakov M.F. Analysis and assurance of the reliability of electronic equipment in the design, Textbook. - Kharkov: National Aerospace University "Kharkov Aviation Institute", 2002. - 100 p.
- Babeshko E.V. Multistage analysis of reliability and safety of information and control systems / E.V. Babeshko, O. A. Ilyashenko, V.S. Kharchenko // Electronic and computer systems. - 2010. - No. 7. - P. 283–287.
- Barlow R., Proshan F. Mathematical theory of reliability Per. from English ed. B.V. Gnedenko. - M .: Soviet radio, 1969 .-- 488 p.
- Yusupbekov A.N., Kh.S.Turaev., Intellectual Decision-Making Support System, International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Industrial Automation, WCIS-2020, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, November 26–28 389-393 р.
- Lipaev V.V. The quality of the software. M: Finance and Statistics, 1983-C. 227.
- Lipaev V.V. Reliability of software. (Concept review) Automation and telemechanics. - 1986. N10. pp. 5-31.
- P. Aital and P. Sashikala, "Role of Software Reliability Models in Performance Improvement and Management," Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, Vol. 5 No. 9, 2012, pp. 737-742.
- Al-Rahamneh Z.A., A New Software Reliability Growth Model: Genetic-Programming-Based Approach, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, No. 6, 2011, pp. 476-481.
- Sapaev, X; Abduraimov, E; and Umarov, Sh (2020) "NUMERICAL CALCULATION OF ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS WITH NONLINEAR ELEMENTS," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 4 , Article 6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.51346/tstu-01.20.4-77-0095 Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/6.
- Uljaev, E.; Narzullaev, Sh.N.; and Erkinov, S.M. (2020) "INCREASING CALIBRATION ACCURACY OF THE HUMIDITY CONTROL MEASURING DEVICE OF BULK MATERIALS," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 3 , Article 23. DOI: https://doi.org/10.51346/tstu-01.20.3-77-0087 Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/23
- Karimov, K.A. and Akhmedov, A.Kh. (2018) "DEVELOPMENT AND REALIZATION ON THE ECM OF A MATHEMATICALMODEL OF A FRICTION MECHANISM WITH A CONTROLLED CONNECTION IN THE CONTACT ZONE," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2018 : Iss. 1 , Article 2.DOI: https://doi.org/10.51346/tstu-01.18.2.-77-0004 Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2018/iss1/2
Turaev, Kh S.; Yusupbekov, N A.; and Tarasov, V B.
"Assessing the Software Reliability of the Process Control Systems,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss2/3