In this article, we investigated the polycondensation reaction of cube wastes from the Shurtan gas-chemical complex with furfural as a function of reaction temperature, catalyst existence and concentration, starting substance ratio, and other factors. This research resulted in the creation of a new polymer that was used as a polymer matrix for the introduction of ionogenic groups. The composition of cubic waste (CW) from the Shurtan Gas Chemical Complex (SGCC) has been determined by chromatographic analysis. A mixture of CW-1 and CW-2 in equal weight ratios was used to produce the polymer (this mixture will hereinafter be referred to simply as CW). The effect of reaction temperature, catalyst type and concentration, and CW/furfural ratio on the polycondensation process was studied. The use of a polymer collected under ideal conditions as a polymer matrix for the introduction of ionogenic groups was possible. The effect of reaction temperature, concentration and nature of the catalyst and the ratio of the starting substances was investigated in order to establish the optimum conditions for polymer synthesis. The polycondensation reaction of furfural with CW was carried out at 70С, 80С, 90С, weight ratio of furfural to CW was 1÷1,5 in the presence of catalyst HCl in an amount of 5% by weight of starting substances. The optimum polycondensation temperature is 70-80С, at which a cationite with a high exchange capacity is obtained in a relatively short reaction time of polycondensation. Temperature 80С there is a linear increase in the reaction rate constant with the concentration of the catalyst HCl in the reaction mixture It is shown that the concentration of the catalyst accelerates the polycondensation process n leads to a polymer with high cross-linking density and low swell ability. The optimal concentration of HCl in the starting materials is 5% by weight. A uniform reaction is ensured at this HCl catalyst concentration, resulting in cationite with adequate physical and chemical properties.
- Sharipova U.I., Nazirova R.A., Pulatov Kh.L. (2019) Study properties of phosphate cation exchanger. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science Engineering and Technology, 12, 56-59.
- Yuldashev A.A., Igitov F.B., Tursunov T.T., Pulatov Kh.L., Nazirova R.A., Azimov D.M. (2020) Obtaining of polycondensation type anion-exchange polymer// Journal of Advanced research in dynamical and control systems, Special issue, 7, 2125-2132.
- Yuldashev A.A., Mutalov Sh.A., Pulatov Kh.L., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A., Choriev R.E. (2020) Sorption of molybdenum ions by anion exchangers of polycondensation type. Composition materials, Special issue, 160-162.
- Yuldashev A.A., Mutalov S.A., Nazirova R.A., Tursunov T.T., Azimov D.M. (2018) Weakly basic anion-exchange polymers. Kimyo va kimyo texnologiyasi, 2, 31-33.
- Yuldashev A.A., Mutalov Sh.A., Pulatov Kh.L., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A. (2020) Polycondensation anion-exchange polymers. Science and education, 1, 25-34.
- Patent of RUz IAP 20100305 (2011) Method for producing of sulfocatianite/ Turobjonov S.M., Berdieva M.I., Mutalov Sh.A., Pulatov Kh.L., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A.,Abdutalipova N.A.́ ̂
- Vignoli Claudio Nogueira, Bahe Jackeline M.C.F., Marques Monica R.C. (2015) Evaluation of ion exchange resins for removal and recuperation of ammonium-nitrogen generated by the evaporation of landfill leachate. Polym.Bull., 12, 3119-3134.
- Sharipova U.I., Pulatov H.L., Nazirova R.A., Kedeldaev B. (2019) Physicochemical properties of phosphate cation exchanger // Technical sciences va innovation, 4, 94-99.
- Kekesi T. (2001) Anion-Exchange Separation in Hydrochloric Acid Solutions for the Ultrahigh Purification of Cobalt. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. Process Metallurgy and Materials Processing Science, 32, 4, 573-582.
- Turobjonov S.M., Pulatov Kh.L., Tursunov T.T., Sharipova U.I., Nazirova R.A. Investigation of sorption and desorption of some ions by phosphate cation exchanger // Composite materials, 2010. - №2. - S. 38-41.
- Yamabe Kazunori, Ihara Toshihiro, Jyo Akinori. Selectivity to metal ions of chelated cation exchangers containing phosphonium groups associated with phenyl residues of matrices based on styrene and divinylbenzene copolymers // Separ. Sci. and Technol., 2001. - No. 15. - T.36. - S. 3511-3528.
- Tiihonen Jari, Peuha Eeva-Liisa, Latva-Kokko Marko, Silander Sirpa, Paatero Erkki. Water as an eluent for chromatographic separation of carbohydrates using ion exchangers // Separ. and Purif. Technol. 2005. - No. 2. - T.44 - S.166-174.
- Xue S. S., Gula M. J., Harvey J. T., Horwitz E. P. Control over the iron content in an electrolyte containing copper in the presence of a monophosphonosulfone-containing sorbent // Miner. and Met. Process, 2001. - No. 3. - T.18. - S.133-137
- I-Hsien Lee, Yu-Chung Kuan, Jia-Ming Chern, Equilibrium and kinetics of heavy metal ion exchange // Journal of the Chinese Institute of Chemical Engineers. - 2007. vol. 38. - p. 71 - 84.
- Erol Pehlivan, Turkan Altun, Ion-exchange of Pb2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Cd2+ and Ni2+ ions from aqueous solution by Lewatit CNP 80 // Journal of Hazardous Materials. - 2007. vol - 140. p. 299 - 307.
- Horwitz E. P., Alexandratos S. D., Gatrone R. C., Chiarizia R. Ionites based on phosphonic acid. // Eur. Polym. J., 2000. - No. 1. - T.40. - S.1215-1220.
Makhmudov, Kh; Berdieva, M; Yuldashev, A; Tursunov, T; Nazirova, R; Turabdjanov, S; and Kedelbaev, B
"INVESTIGATION OF THE POLYCONDENSATION REACTION OF WASTE CHEMICALS IN ORDER TO USE THEM TO PRODUCE ION-EXCHANGE POLYMERS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss2/2