The article describes the results of studies carried out with the aim of identifying the main structural-geomorphological and neotectonic elements that control oil and gas content within the Fergana depression using materials from remote sensing of the Earth. Based on a quantitative analysis of the distribution of oil and gas fields, the main structures that control the oil and gas content of the territory have established stepped zones (31% of the total number of fields), monoclines (22%), near-side slopes and fault zones (10-15%). Possibilities of identifying such areas using Landsat 8 satellite images were considered. In addition, various published geological materials, including cartographic ones, were used. When processing satellite images, the software packages Envi, Erdas Imagine, QGIS, etc. were used. The research was carried out on the basis of the software-integrated environment ArcGis. Based on the identification of deciphering signs (by the degree of brightness and the photon of the images) of geomorphological relief elements and structures within the Fergana depression, the main morphostructural elements have been identified - uplifts and depressions, fault zones, monoclines, near-side slopes, folded blocks. It is shown that the technique used allows the operational study of large territories, and the results obtained can be used to identify promising areas for performing top-priority prospecting and exploration works.
- Asadov A.R., Tulyaganova N.Sh. Using Hough Transformation for Detection of Linear Geological Structures in Satellite Images // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 12, December 2019.
- Togaev, I., Umurzakov, R., Nurkhodjaev, A., Romanov, S., Akmalov, SExperience of cosmogeological research on the basis of GIS-technologies (in case of South Nuratau) // https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0- 85094128070&doi=10.1088%2f1757-899X%2f918%2f1%2f012053&partn. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/918/1/012053.
- Nurkhodzhaev A.K. Current state and prospects for the development of remote sensing of the Earth in the field of geological exploration production of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Geology and mineral resources. -2017. - No. 1. - P. 78 - 83. (04.00.00; No. 2). (in russian)
- Nurkhodzhaev A.K., Togaev I.S., Shamsiev R.Z. Distance basis of the Republic of Uzbekistan: creation, requirement and prospects of its use in planning regional geological research. Geology and mineral resources. - 2017. - No. 4. - S. 3 - 6. (04.00.00; No. 2). (in Russian)
- A.K. Nurhodjaev. Remote methods for solving the applied problems of geology in the light of modern requirements. International Journal of Geology. Earth and Environment Science. - India. 2018. - vol 8. N1. - Р.1- 4. (04.00.00; №7).
- Nesmeyanov S.A. A quantitative assessment of the latest movements and neostructural zoning of the mountainous region (on the example of Western Fergana and its mountain frame). M.: Nedra. 1971.-144 p. (in russian)
- Nesmeyanov S.A. Orotectonic method // Moscow, 2017.-376 p. (in russian)
- Borisov O.M., Morozova L.I., Magzumova D.A. and others. The structure of the earth's punishment in Central Asia from space data. - T.: Fan. 1985.177 p. (in russian).
- Glukh A.K., Eisfeld O.A. Revealing potential ore fields and forecasting mineral types of structural-material complexes using modern technologies. Geology and mineral resources. -2014.- No. 5. P.14-17. (in russian).
- Sitdikov BB Neotectonics of the Western Tien Shan // Tashkent: Fan, 1985, -144 p. (in russian).
- Umurzakov R.A., Rabbimkulov S.A. Oil va gaz to‘plamlari qidiruv methodlarini takomillashtirishda kosmic tasvirlardan foydalanish imkoniyatlari // ToshDTU Khabarlari 2016. No. 4. P.195-200. (in uzbek)
- Abidov A.A., Umurzakov R.A., Abidov Kh.A., Yuldashev G.Yu., Rakhmatov U.N., Rabbimkulov S.A. Unconventional methods of prospecting for hydrocarbon deposits in the light of the mixed genetic concept of the origin of oil and gas. Monograph. Tashkent: "Fan va texnologiya", 2017. –112 p. (in russian).
- Brogaard, S., and S. Prieler, 1998. Land cover in the Horqin Grasslands, North China. Detecting Changes Between 1975 and 1990 by Means of Remote Sensing, International Institute for Applied System Analysis, Austria, URL: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Documents/IR-98-044.pdf (12. 2006).
- Agres N.P. Forecasting oil and gas prospecting objects by remote sensing methods // Neftegazovaya Geologiya. Theory and practice 2015. №1. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17353/2070-5379/4_2015.
- Aksenov AA et al. Remote research during oil and gas prospecting operations // M.: Nauka, 1988. P. 224. (in russian).
- Sukphornsawan, N., Suwanprasit, C., Wongpornchai, P. The extraction of lineaments from satellite images in Phayao-fault zone// https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85090040481&doi=10.1088%2f1755-1315%2f538%2f1%2f012010&partner. DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/538/1/012010. (in russian).
- Wu, C., Li, X., Chen, W., Li, X. A Review of Geological Applications of High-Spatial- Resolution Remote Sensing Data // https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2- s2.0-85072115124&doi=10.1142%2fS0218126620300068&partnerID=40&md5. DOI: 10.1142/S0218126620300068.
- Abdullaev G.S., Dolgopolov F.G. Geodynamics and oil and gas content of the lithosphere in Uzbekistan. Tashkent: UzNIO NGP, 2016.-362 p. (in Russian).
- Software complex ENVI: textbook. allowance [Electronic resource]. M.: Sovzond Company, 2007. URL: www.sovzond.ru. (in Russian).
- ERDAS IMAGINE: practical. Tour Guides / Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging, LLC. Nocross (Georgia), 2005.
Nesmeyanov, S; Umurzakov, Rakhimjan; Rabbimkulov, Samariddin; and Voeykova, O
"Determination Of Structural-Geomorphological And Neotectonic Elements Controlling The Oil And Gas Performance Of The Ferghana Region Using Digital Space Images,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss1/5