The national economy of the country uses various machines and mechanisms, the vast majority of which are road transport, operated in various sectors of the Republic. Due to the fact that they operate in the severe operating conditions associated with off-road and high dusty environment, there is an intensive lubricant contamination of transmission units. This article studies the rates of fuel consumption when using agricultural machinery, such parameters as fuel and lubricant efficiency, flammability, motor ability of agricultural machinery, speed. In addition, the article presents the results of bench tests to determine the quantitative and qualitative indicators of abrasive particles that enter the oil composition from the environment when using agricultural machinery. When replacing the transmission oil, it was found that with a level of abrasive particle contamination of 0.25-0.30%, a fixed operating time of gear wheels in the unit is provided, for rolling bearings this amount should not exceed 0.1%. During the tests, the DZ-99 motor graders were selected and the calculation results of the fractional abrasive particle composition in the aggregate oil were obtained by the concentration of abrasive particles from the operation duration , as shown in the table. It is believed that a complete comprehension of the interplay between these processes and products with the environment will aid producing companies as well as governments of producing countries make better decisions on the strategies to minimize the effects of production activities on the environment and health of a nation.
- Makhkamov K., Ergashev A. Machine repair. T.: Publishing house "Teacher", 2008 - 353 p.
- Sidiknazarov K.M., Asatov E.A., Musazhonov M.Z. Technical maintenance of cars. - T.: Voris-publishing house, 2008.-560 p.
- Jan Klingelnberg, Zurich Switzerland. «Bevel Gear. Theory and Practice of Gearing and Transmissions». Berlin. Num. p.328. 2016
- Mirzayev Q.Q., Irgashev A. Wear resistance of rolling-ball bearings operating in an abrasive medium. Journal of Friction and Wear. Volume 35, Issue 5, 24 October 2014, Pages 439-442.
- Irgashev B.A., Irgashev A.I. Assessment of wear of machine parts by the content of wear products in oil. Magazine Assembly in mechanical engineering and instrument engineering, 2016, № 10, p. 23-30.
- Khamraev R. K., Qurbonov B. B. Combustion-the influence of ambient temperature on the lubricant consumption. // “Modern scientific challenges and trends” Warsaw, Poland Wydawnictwo Naukowe "iScience" 31st May 2020. Pages 148-150.
- Dubovik Y.A. Features of wear of gears of transmissions. Scientific,technical and production magazine. «Friction lubrication in machines and mechanisms» 2015 №3.
- Z.Switzerland E.Turbachev. «Bevel gear and advanced Gear Engineering». Berlin.Num. p. 278. 2017
- Irgashev B.A., Irgashev A.I. Forecasting the consumption of spare parts in machines based on the content of wear particles in oil. Journal of Friction and Wear. 36(5), 2015. р. 441-447
- Fuels & Lubricant Technologies. Vehicle technologies office. 2012. U.S. Department of Energy 1000 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20585- 0121. Approved by Kevin Stork. Team Leader, Fuel & Lubricant Technologies Vehicle Technologies Office. June 2013
- Mirzayev N.N., Hamroyev R.K., Yunusxojaev S.T., Khudoyberdiyev М.S. The Study Of Technical And Operational Performance Of The Transportation Of Grain By Trucks Of The New Generation. // International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol. 29, No. 9s, (2020), pp. 5798-5803
- Wolf A.K. Improving the provision of the system of technical service of forest machines with spare parts: On the example of JSC "Kraslesmash": dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.21.01 / A.K. Wolf. Moscow, 2006.- 125 p.
- V.Y. Antonyuk, V.L. Basinyuk. « Gear. Normative and methodological support of gear accuracy at the design stage». Мinsk 2016y. p. 245
- Ikramov M.A., Sidiknazarov K.M., Ikramov A.A. Abdurakhmanov and others. Car service. T: Publishing house of the National Library of Uzbekistan named after A. Navoi, 2010.-266 p.
- Gorlenko OA, Makarov GN, Shnyrikov IO Increase of contact endurance of teeth of spur cylindrical gears // Friction and lubrication in machines and mechanisms. - 2014, No. 6, 25-27.
Hamroyev, Ramzjon Assistant; Irgashev, Amirku Dr. Professor; and Kuznetsov, Yuriy Dr. Academic
"SPECIAL ASPECTS OF FUEL SAVING OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT AND ITS ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE ON OIL,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2021
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2021/iss1/2