The research is devoted to improving the technology of obtaining alternative types of energy carriers by applying methods of pyrolysis of unclaimed types of solid domestic wastes of biological origin, which also allow solving the tasks of improving the ecological situation in the places of formation. The practical value and relevance of this research lies in the development of advanced technology for obtaining alternative fuels. The proposed pyrolysis unit allows producing gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons in a continuous cycle. In the atmosphere of the gasifying agent (air, oxygen, water vapor, carbon dioxide or their mixture), the gasification process is primarily performed in vortex reactors or fluidized bed furnaces at temperatures of 600-1100°C. Accordingly, the production (extraction) of AT from them requires pre-treatment, often quite serious: separation, grinding, mixing, drying, etc., which ultimately guarantees the consistency of its composition and quality.
1. Rakhmatullayev F.N., Abdullayev U.S., Turabjanov S.M., Ponamaryova T.V., Rakhimova L.S. // Ecological aspects of solid domestic waste management // VIII All-Russian conference "Actual issues of chemical technology and environmental protection". Cheboksary. April 16-17, 2020 (in Russian).
2. Shaimova A.M., Nasyrova L.A., Yagafarova G.G., Faskhutdinov R.R. Obtaining LFG - Saving Primary Natural Energy Resources [Text]: Collected Theses of the International Scientific and Practical Conference // Oil and Gas Processing and Petrochemistry - 2006.- Pages 246-248 (in Russian).
3. Shaimova A.M., Nasyrova L.A., Yagafarova G.G. Utilization of Solid Domestic Waste of Large Cities at Dumps and Landfills as a Means of Obtaining LFG [Text]: Proceedings of the 57th Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduate Students and Young Scientists - Ufa, USTU Publishing House, Volume II, 2006, p – 46 (in Russian).
4. GrechkoA.V. Analysis of energy costs and ecological safety and thermal methods of solid domestic waste processing [Text] // Industrial energetics. - 2001. - № 3, pages – 55-63 (in Russian). 5. Weber, B. Minimierung von Emissionen der Deponie. Veroffentlichung des In-stitutes for Siedlungswasserwirtschaft und Abfalltechnik der Universitat Hannover, Heft 74, -1990, p – 46.
6. Zainullin, K.N., Abdrakhmanov, R.F., Savichev, N.A. Industrial and household waste utilization Ufa: USC RAS, 1997, p – 235 (in Russian).
7. Fyodorov L., Mayakin A. Heat and Power Station on Household Waste / "New Technologies", № 6 (70), 2006 (in Russian).
8. Sachkov, A.N.; Nikolskiy, K.S.; Marininin, Y.I. About high-temperature processing of a solid waste in Vladimir // Information collection. Urban Ecology, M., 8, 1996, pages – 79-81 (in Russian).
9. Lam M., Lee K., Mohamed A. (2010) Homogeneous, heterogeneous and enzymatic catalysis for transesterification of high free fatty acid oil (waste cooking oil) to biodiesel: A review. Biotechnology Advances. 28: 500–518.
10. Laskorin B.N., Gromov B.V., Tsygankov A.P., Senin V.N., Wasteless Technology in Industry, M., Stroyizdat, 1986, pages – 109-158.
11. Herd C.D. Pyrolysis of Carbon Compounds. M.-L., 1938;
12. Antonova N. S., Mikheenko O. P., Strom F. K., Reshetov A. I. The problem of waste utilization in the Kaliningrad region and ways to solve it. Population Health and Habitat: N 5, 2001, pages – 11-14 (in Russian).
13. Strategy for the development of scientific, technical and innovation activities in the field of environmental protection and rational use of natural resources for 2014 - 2015 and for the period 2025. Board decision of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus, 26.11.2014 № 112-P (in Russian).
14. Kuchkina A.Y., Sushchik N.N. Sources of raw materials, methods and prospects of biodiesel production. Siberian Federal University Russia, 660041, Krasnoyarsk. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Biology 1 (2014 7), pages – 14-42 (in Russian).
15. Marleena Hagner "Potential of the slow pyrolysis products birch tar oil, wood vinegar and bio char in sustainable plant protection pesticide effects, soil improvement and environmental risks" Academic Dissertation in Environmental Ecology p. 42 (2013); 16. Marticorena Â., Attai A., Comacho P., Manem G., Hesnault D., Salmon P. Prediction rules for biogas valorization in municipal solid waste landfills. /AVat. Sci. Tech., v. 27, ¹2,1993, pages - 235-241.
F, Rakhmatullayev and S, Turabdhanov
"CLEARANCE OF SOLID HOUSEHOLD WASTE WITH THE RECEPTION OF ALTERNATIVE TYPES OF ENERGY CARRIERS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/9