The method of laser scanning, used in combination with the traditional mine surveying, is one of the most effective and safest ways to carry out mine surveying and instrumental observations on deforming areas of open mining objects. The article presents the results of ground-based laser scanning of the Kharanutsky coal pit and a comparative analysis to determine the deformations and displacements of the sides for different periods, which was performed in the RISCAN PRO environment. Digital elevation models (DEM) were built, distinguishing observation cycles by color. As a result of comparison, the places of manifestation of deformations and displacements were revealed. Based on the results of geomonitoring, it was concluded that critical displacements and deformations were not detected, despite the places where small rockslides were manifested, and further systematic observations were recommended. The results of laser scanning are confirmed by the data of satellite observations on the control points and the survey of the section sides
1. Nizamova A.T., Rakhimov Sh.Sh. Research of a set of tasks to ensure the stability and forecast of the sides of deep quarries on the basis of mine surveying // International scientific and technical conference "Modern problems and prospects for improving the rational and safe subsoil use." - Tashkent: Tashkent State Technical University, 2018. -P.54-58.
2. Nizamova A.T., Rakhimov Sh.Sh. The use of three-dimensional modeling in the study of the geomechanical properties of rock mass // Materials of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conference Geodetic and mine surveying problems of conducting cadastral works at the facilities of the mining and metallurgical industry. - Tashkent: Tashkent State Technical University, 2018.- P.63-67.
3. Sayyidkosimov S.S., Kazakov A.N., Rakhimov Sh.Sh. System of mine surveying monitoring of geomechanical and geodynamic processes in deep quarries // Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the NMMC.-Navoi, November 22-23, 2018.-P.25-27.
4. Seredovich, A.V. Methods of topographic survey of built-up areas using ground-based laser scanning [Text] / AV, Seredovich // Izv. universities. Horn. Journal. Yekaterinburg, 2004. No. 6. P. 3-8.
5. Komissarov, AV Study of the accuracy of constructing a digital elevation model from ground-based laser scanning data [Text] / AV Komissarov // GEO-Siberia-2006. T. 1. Geodesy, cartography, mine surveying: collection of works. materials scientific. Congr. "GEO-Siberia-2006", April 24-28. 2006, Novosibirsk. - Novosibirsk: SGGA, 2006. -P. 150-153. 6. Sayyidkosimov S.S., Rakhimov Sh.Sh. Innovations in the modernization of the geodetic support network of mining and industrial regions // Scientific journal of the Karaganda State Technical University. - Kazakhstan, 2017. –P. 57-62.
7. Sayyidkosimov S.S., Nizamova A.T., Rakhimov Sh.Sh. Reconstruction and modernization of mine surveying and geodetic substantiation on the territory of mining regions // Gorny informational analytical bulletin. –M .: "Gornaya kniga", 2018. -№S27. -P. 80-87.
8. Operating & Preprocessing Software RiSCAN PRO for Riegl 3D Laser Scanners [Электронный ресурс]: сайт компании Riegl Laser measurement systems. Режим доступа: http://www.riegl.com/terrestrial_scanners/lms-z420i_/420i_all.htm
9. Operating & Processing Software RiSCAN PRO for Riegl 3D Laser Scanners [Electronic resource]: Riegl Laser measurement systems website. Access mode: http://www.riegl.com/terrestrial_scanners/lms-z420i_/420i_all.htm
10. Operating & Processing Software RiSCAN PRO for Riegl 3D Laser Scanners [Electronic resource]: Riegl Laser measurement systems website. Access mode: http://www.riegl.com/834628/43349806.pdf
11. Seredovich, A. V. Application of three-dimensional laser scanning to determine the deformations of vertical tanks [Text] / A. V. Seredovich, A. V. Ivanov // Laser scanning and digital aerial photography. Today and tomorrow: abstracts. report V-th Int. conf. and exhibitions. - M .: XportMedia, 2005. - P. 43–46.
12. Method of calibration of spherical reservoirs by the method of ground laser scanning [Text] / A. V. Komissarov, M. S. Kalinina, E.А. Egorchenkova, N.S. Korotchenko // Problems of collection, preparation and transportation of oil and oil products. - 2015. - No. 4 (102). - P. 163-170.
13. Agarkov I.B., Konovalov A.V. Estimation of displacements of benches and sides of a quarry according to laser scanning data // https://geomix.ru/blog/science/otsenka-smeshhenij-ustupov-i-bortov-karera.
14. S.V. Tursbekov, M.G. Aytuganov. Fundamentals of the creation of mine surveying monitoring of the state of the edge massifs of open pits. –Karaganda, 2013. -Vol. 13. -No. 4. -P.85-87.
15. Anikushkin MN, Ground systems for laser scanning. Work experience Text. / M.N. Anikushkin // Geoprofi. 2005. - No. 1. - P. 49-50.
"APPLICATION OF THE GROUND LASER SCANNING RESULTS IN MONITORING OF ADJACENT ROCK MASSES OF DEEP CAREERS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/7