Non-linear elements are widely used in various automation devices, converting and measuring equipment. They are often presented in the form of diode-resistive circuits. In single-circuit electrical circuits, their calculation by a numerical method reduces to compiling nonlinear equations and solving it using the Newton-Raphson method with specifying reasonable initial conditions for the calculation. The article is aimed at determining the dimensions of the Jacobi matrix in numerical calculations of nonlinear chains. Using the example of numerical calculation of two simplest schemes with nonlinear elements, it is shown that by eliminating the coordinate chain (system equations) from the system of equations that do not contain nonlinear elements, the Jacobi matrix is reduced in size
1. Chua L.O., Lin Pen-Min. Machine analysis of electronic circuits: algorithms and computational methods: Per. from English - M.: Energy, 1980. - 640 p.
2. Sapaev Kh. B. Numerical analysis of nonlinear electric circuits by the method of hybrid sections. Problems of energy and resource saving. Tashkent, 2018, №. 1-2, - P.63-70.
3. Abduraimov E.Kh. Halmanov D.Kh. Theoretical analysis of semiconductor circuits. Eurasian Union of Scientists. Moscow, 2019, №. 3, -C. 60-63.
4. Abduraimov E.Kh. Khamidova N.E. Analysis of nonlinear resistive circuits International conference "Theory and Practice of Modern Science" - Moscow, March 22 -2017, - P. 62-64.
5. Sapaev H.B. Smirnov V.P., Digital modeling of electrical circuits using stream models of two-terminal devices. Izv. Universities. Energy, 1994.№5-6.
6. Sapaev H.B. Iterative equivalent circuits for charge-driven diode models. Izv. Universities. Radio electronics, 1995.№5.
7. Smirnov V.P., Sapaev Kh.B. Numerical analysis of electrical circuits using a two-terminal charging model. Electricity, 1995.№3.
8. Kh. Sapaev, Sh. Umarov. Two approaches for automating analysis of electromagnetic processes in non-linear circuits with valves. Web of Conferences 139, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20191390 E 3S 139 (2019) 10 1085 RSES 2019.
9. Abduraimov E.Kh. Optoelectronic contactless switching devices. Bulletin of TSTU Toshkent, 2016, No. 3, -C. 73-78.
10. Abduraimov E.Kh., Berdiev U.T., Burkhonkhodjaev O.M. Contactless switching devices. Bulletin of TashIIIZhT. -Tashkent-2013, №. 1-2, -С.55 -59.
11. Bobojanov M.K., Abduraimov E.Kh. Usmanov E.G. Karimov R.Ch. Resistive time delay swishes Seintifie journal “European Science Review” Austria, Vienna, 2018 -№1-2 PP.210-212.
12. Abduraimov E.Kh., Shamsutdinov H.F., Asamutdinov I.F. Бесконтактное реле напряжение для автоматического переключения конденсаторных установок. “Technical science and innovation” Bulletin of TSTU №1/2019 PP. 84-89.
13. Abduraimov E.Kh., Halmanov D.Kh. Power non-contact switching devices International conference “INNOVATION– 2017” Collection of scientific articles. Tashkent, 2017, - P.219-220.
14. Abduraimov E.Kh., Mukhiddinov Sh.S., Karimov R.Ch. Optoelectronic resistive circuits IV International conference "Science and modern society: interaction and development" - Ufa, December 15-16. 2017, - From 72-75.
15. Abduraimov E.Kh., Halmanov D.Kh. Energy-saving contactless switching devices. International Conference "Problems of Improving the Efficiency of Using Electric Energy in the Agro-Industrial Complexes" TIIIIiMSH Tashkent November 28, 2018 P -134-138.
16. Abduraimov E.Kh., Halmanov D.Kh., Khamidova N.E. Highly efficient and reliable contactless switching devices. Materials of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conf. “The integration of science, education and production is a major factor in the implementation of investment projects” Phil. Ros.Gos University N and G named. Gubkin. Tashkent -2019, P.247-249.
17. Abduraimov E.Kh. Usmanov E.G., - Contactless timers. - Problems of energy and resource conservation, TSTU. - Tashkent, 2016, No. 3-4 - PP. 84-87.
18. Umarov. Sh. Mathematical Models of Stabilized Power Supplies Based On Current Inverters International journal of advanced research in science, engineering and technology. Volume 6, Issue 8, August 2019
Sapaev, X; Abduraimov, E; and Umarov, Sh
"NUMERICAL CALCULATION OF ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS WITH NONLINEAR ELEMENTS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/6