The non-contact measurement method development is caused by the need for precise measurement and elimination of an operator’s errors. The purpose of the atticle research is to develop a reliable small scale prototype model of non-contact point measuring system. The mathematical model of robotic articulated arm has been developed to analyze the forward kinematics. Then, the prototype model of a robotic arm and laser-sensor mounted technique have been developed to take the measurements. The idea was derived from the coordinate measuring machine working principle, that puts the tip or tool center point in the known position with necessary precision. Most of the production engineers rely on the measurement data obtained from the CMMs. Most of the CMMs used in Uzbekistan are mainly contact based CMMs that have a number of disadvantages, i.e. a liitle inspection time. Also, the ergonomics and redundancy of the CMMs body frame are not acceptable. The surfaces of a vehicle body frame are designed in the free forms to give better aerodynamics and smaller resistance coefficients that result in difficult shapes that is not possible to reach easily with the ordinary CMM. The scientifically-developed robotic arm based on the non-contact CMM helps to cope with this issues
- Zhifeng Zhang, Yusheng Zhai, Zhan Su, Lin Qiao, Yiming Tang, Xinjie Wang, Yuling Su, and Zhijun Song "Research on high-precision laser displacement sensor-based error compensation model", Proc. SPIE 9623, 2015 International Conference on Optical Instruments and Technology: Optoelectronic Measurement Technology and Systems, 96231A (7 August 2015)
- Zhifeng Zhang, Qibo Feng, Zhan Gao, Cuifang Kuang, Cheng Fei, Zhang Li, Jinyun Ding, “A new laser displacement sensor based on triangulation for gauge real-time measurement,” Optics & Laser Technology, vol. 1, is. 40, pp. 252-255, 2008.
- Hsueh-Liang Huang, Wen-YuhJywe, Chien-HungLiu, LiliDuan, Ming- ShiWang, “Development of a novel laser-based measuring system for the thread profile of ballscrew,” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 1, is. 48, pp. 1012-1018, 2010.
- Jure Rejc, JustinCˇinkelj, MarkoMunih, “Dimensional measurements of a gray-iron object using a robot and a laser displacement sensor,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 1, is. 25, pp.155-167, 2009.
- A. Cigada, F. Mancosu, S. Manzoni, E. Zappa, “Laser-triangulation device for in-line measurement of road texture at medium and high speed,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 1, is. 24, pp. 2225-2234, 2010.
- P. Schalk, R. Ofner, P. O’Leary, “Pipe eccentricity measurement using laser triangulation,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 1, is. 25, pp.1194-1203, 2007.
- F.J. Brosed, J.J. Aguilar, D. Guillomía, J. Santolaria, “3D Geometrical Inspection of Complex Geometry Parts Using a Novel Laser Triangulation Sensor and a Robot,” Sensors, vol. 1, is. 11, pp. 90-110, 2011.
- V. Niola, C. Rossi, S. Savino, S. Strano, “A method for the calibration of a 3-D laser scanner,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 1, is. 27,pp. 479-484, 2011.
- R.G. Lyons, Understanding Digital Signal Processing, New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc., 2011.
- Zhongxue Gan, Visual Sensing and its Applications, Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, 2011.
- Alexander Reiter, Andreas Müller, Hubert Gattringer, "On Higher Order Inverse Kinematics Methods in Time-Optimal Trajectory Planning for Kinematically Redundant Manipulators", Industrial Informatics IEEE Transactions on, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1681-1690, 2018.
- Andrea Giusti, Jörn Malzahn, Nikolaos G. Tsagarakis, Matthias Althoff, "On the Combined Inverse-Dynamics/Passivity-Based Control of Elastic-Joint Robots", Robotics IEEE Transactions on, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1461-1471, 2018.
- Dominik Kaserer, Hubert Gattringer, Andreas Müller, "Nearly Optimal Path Following With Jerk and Torque Rate Limits Using Dynamic Programming", Robotics IEEE Transactions on, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 521-528, 2019.
- Xin Jing, Haibo Gao, Zhengsheng Chen, Yaobing Wang, "A Recursive Dynamic Modeling and Control for Dual-arm Manipulator With Elastic Joints", Access IEEE, vol. 8, pp. 155093-155102, 2020.
Khollhujayev, J; Abdukarimov, N; Mavlonov, J; and Abdivahidova, N
"NON-CONTACT POINT MEASURING EQUIPMENT FOR ROBOTIC SYSTEMS OF AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/3