This article shows the wear and the amount of load that occurs in the gears under different loads and under different operating conditions of the contact surfaces, and is given by the formulas. The values of loads and wear rates on gears are given in tabular form based on curves. According to the results of the study, an increase in the load value affects the wear rate, as well as the load values q = 100; 200; 300; 400; at N/mm, a decrease in the wear rate was found. The load concentration and accumulation of dislocations in the material, their approach and appearance of cracks, as well as the deep propagation of small cracks on the metal that occur mainly on the friction surface under the influence of normal pressure and friction force are studied.
- Melnikov V.Z. Increased bearing capacity and wear resistance of gears.// Tractors and agricultural machines. 1999. №2.
- Veselovskiy A. A., Nefedov A. V. Features of abrasive wear of gears and worms in closed gears // Friction and lubrication in machines and mechanisms. –2012, № 1, p. 10–12.
- Malinkov M.D. Investigation of the gearing process of cylindrical gears / - Vestn. BGTU. – 2008. - №3. – p. 32-37.
- Dubovik Y.A. Features of wear of gears of transmissions. Scientific,technical and production magazine. «Friction lubrication in machines and mechanisms» 2015 №3.
- Z.Switzerland E.Turbachev. «Bevel gear and advanced Gear Engineering». Berlin.Num. p. 278. 2017
- E.Turbachev. Advanced Gear Engineering. Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University. Russia vol. 214. 2018
- Jan Klingelnberg, Zurich Switzerland. «Bevel Gear. Theory and Practice of Gearing and Transmissions». Berlin. Num. p.328. 2016
- Vincenzo Vullo. «Gears.Geometric and Kinematic Design». Publisher: Springer International Publishing. Num.p.844.2020
- Shaabidov S.A., Irgashev B.A. Computational Procedure of a gearing Module of Spur Gear Transmissions on Wear resistance of Gearwheel Teeth. Journal of Friction and Wear. 2019. T.40. №5. p. 431-436.
- V.Y. Antonyuk, V.L. Basinyuk. « Gear. Normative and methodological support of gear accuracy at the design stage». Мinsk 2016y. p. 245
- Mirzayev K.K., Irgashev A. Size of the abrasive particles, participating in process of wearing elements ball bearing. Journal of the technical university of Gabrov, Vol.47 2014 (26-29)
- Zhraeva G.Sh., Irgashev A.I., Mamasalieva M.I. Wear Persistence of parts of machine unites operating in a lubricating medium. 2020, pp 412-418.
- Ishmuratov H.K., Irgashev A. Research Wear Resistance Teeth of Gears at Rolling. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2019, pp 8422-8425.
- Mirzaev N.N., Irgashev A Determination of the Tooling Module of the Gear Wheels for Wear Resistance of Gears Teeth. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2019, pp 8428-8491.
- Irgashev A., Ishmuratov H.K. The accumulation of wear debris at the contact of the ridges of the roughness of the gears. Journal Bulletin of engineering №8, 2019, p. 40-43.
- Irgashev B.A., Irgashev A.I. Forecasting the consumption of spare parts in machines based on the content of wear particles in oil. Journal of Friction and Wear. 36(5), 2015. р. 441-447
- Mirzayev Q.Q., Irgashev A. Wear resistance of rolling-ball bearings operating in an abrasive medium. Journal of Friction and Wear. Volume 35, Issue 5, 24 October 2014, Pages 439-442.
- Irgashev B.A., Irgashev A.I. Assessment of wear of machine parts by the content of wear products in oil. Magazine Assembly in mechanical engineering and instrument engineering, 2016, № 10, p. 23-30.
- Mirzayev Q.Q., Irgashev A., Irgashev B.A. Increased wear resistance of gears. Monograph - Т: ТSTU, 2015- p. 175 .
- Khamraev R. K., Qurbonov B. B. Combustion-the influence of ambient temperature on the lubricant consumption. // “Modern scientific challenges and trends” Warsaw, Poland Wydawnictwo Naukowe "iScience" 31st May 2020. Pages 148-150.
Hamroyev, Ramzjon; Mirzayev, N; and Qurbonov, B
"ESTIMATION OF THE SPEED OF ROTATION OF GEARS IN OIL DEPENDING ON THE LOAD,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/2