the article describes the history of cement use, its initial appearance, cement composition and its physicochemical structure and properties, types of cement and classifications of cement. Cement production processes, technological methods used in production, advantages and disadvantages of the methods and technological stages of the production process by the drying method of cement production are covered. A study of the cement industry and processes in the country was conducted, which summarized the most priority methods and processes of cement production based on the natural resources, climate and potential of Uzbekistan.
- Wieslaw Kurdowski: Cement and Concrete Chemistry, ISBN 978-94-007-7945-7 (eBook) DOI 10.1007/978-94-007-7945-7 © Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2014
- Lea, F.M.: The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete, 3rd edn. Chemical Publishing Company, New York (1971)
- 3 . Amani M., Al-Jubouri M., Shadravan A. Comparative Study of Using Oil-Based Mud versus Water-Based Mud in HPHT Fields//Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development, DOI:10.3968/j.aped.1925543820120402.98,2012. Vol. 4. № 2. P. 18-27. 10.
- Special considerations in cementing high-pressure high temperature well. [Electronic resource]: International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2013. Vol. 1, № 4. P.120-146. Access mode: http://www.slb.com/~/media/Files/cementing/product _sheets/cemstress.pdf./ (date of access: 26.12.2012).
- Moskvin, V.M .; Royak, G.S. Corrosion of concrete under the action of cement alkalis on aggregate silica; M .: Gosstroyizdat - Moscow, 2015 .-- 164 p.
Umid, Khudaykulov and Turgunbayev, S
"METHODS AND TOOLS OF CEMENT PRODUCTION PROCESS (COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS), POTENTIAL OF UZBEKISTAN IN THIS AREA,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/11