In this article, the forms of moisture connection and the thermal characteristics of plant materials are studied. Rosehip and hawthorn fruits were chosen as the object of research. In the heat analyzer, a decrease in the mass of the product and an increase in temperature were found when the temperature was controlled in a certain gas environment. The curves of the dependence of the dog rose and hawthorn samples on the mass and temperature are given. DTA-1/10 galvanometer sensitivity; sensitivity of the DTG-1/5 galvanometer; the maximum heating temperature is 300° С and the rate of change of the furnace heating temperature is 3° С / min. The temperature features of the process of thermolysis of plant products have been studied. As a result of the study, the initial temperature, the highest and the final temperature of endothermic action were determined. The thermophysical properties of rose hips and hawthorn fruits were studied on the basis of experiments and the results are reflected in the tables below. Coefficients of thermal conductivity and specific heat of mass in the temperature range 20-80 ºC are given.
- Olshansky A. I. regular thermal mode of heating of wet flat capillary-porous materials during drying 342 [Text] / A. I. Olshansky / / engineering and physical journal. - 2014. - Vol. 87. - No. 6. - P. 1308-1318.
- Shevtsov, S. A. Exergetic analysis of the technology of oscillating drying of oilseeds with cyclic introduction of an antioxidant [Text] / S. A. Shevtsov, E. A. Ostrikova // Bulletin of the Voronezh state agrarian University. – 2014. – № 1 – 2 . – С. 201-210.
- Kyurdyumov V.I., Pavlushin A.A., Karpenko G.V., Sutyagin S.A. Grain heat treatment in contact type plants. Monograph / Ulyanovsk UTSAA named after P.A. Stolyshin, 2013.290 s.
- Ostrikov, A. N. New in the technology of drying cultivated mushrooms [Text] / A. N. Ostrikov, S. A. Shevtsov // Voronezh: vgta, 2006. - 168 p.
- Sazhin B.S., Sazhin V.B. Scientific foundations of thermal moisture treatment of dispersed and roll materials. M .: Chemistry, 2012, p.776, Ill.
- Ayse B., Filiz K. Experimental Investigation of Drying Behavior of Rosehip in a Cyclone-Type Dryer. International Scholarly and Scientific Research & Innovation 7(6) 2013. p.1316-1320.
- Kotova, D. L. Thermal analysis of ion-exchange materials / / D. L. Kotova, V. F. Selemenev. - Moscow: Nauka, 2002. - 156 p.
- 8. Ponomarev, S. V. Improving the accuracy of the method for measuring heat and physical properties by selecting rational parameters for the experiment and processing experimental data [Text] / S. V. Ponomarev, P. V. Balabanov, V. F. Sorochinsky, A. S. Shchekochikhin // Bulletin of Tambov state technical University, 2009, Vol. 15, No. 4, Pp. 718-728.
- Shishatsky, Yu. I. Kinetics of drying Rowan fruit in a fluidized bed [Text] / Yu. I. shishatsky, S. V. Lavrov, N. N. Yakovlev // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences, 2008, no. 5, Pp. 86-88.
- Votinov M.V. Improving the efficiency of heat treatment of fish by automatically controlling the processes of its heating and dehydration. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of science in technical sciences. Murmansk - 2015.250 p.
- Natareev O.S. Modeling and calculation of the drying process of wet materials in a chamber dryer. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. Ivanovo - 2016 .-- 147 p.
- Kudra T. Advanced drying technologies / T. Kudra, A.S. Mujumdar. – New York, Basel: Marcel Dekker, Inc, 2002. - 472 p.
- Gatapov N.Ts. The complex methodology of experimental studies and thermophysical measurements in drying processes with significant temperature kinetics [Text] / N.Ts. Gatapov, V.I. Konovalov // Bulletin of TSTU. - 2005. - T. 11, No. 1A. - from. 133 - 150.
- Akulich P.V. Calculations of drying and heat exchange plants / P.V. Akulich. - Minsk: Belarus. Navuka, 2010, p.443.
- Aleksanyan I.Yu., Maksimenko Yu.A., Guba O.E., Feklunova Yu.S. Spray dryer // Technologies of food and processing industry AIC - healthy food products. Voronezh, 2015. No. 2 (6). p.55-59.
- Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A. The influence of the structure of coolant flows on the phase temperature profile in a mobile drying unit. Problems of energy and resource conservation. 2017 No. 3-4. p.123-127.
- Sultanova Sh.A., Safarov Zh.E., Azizov U.A., Tulaganov A.A. The use of a water heating convective drying plant for the dehydration of medicinal plants. Tashkent, // Pharmaceutical journal 2018 No. 1. P.19-22.
- Sultanova Sh.A. The study of the temperature field profiles of the convective drying of plant materials. Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. Moscow, No. 8, 2017. 47-50 p.
- Sultanova Sh.A. Improvement of water heater convective installation for drying drugs. Diss. Tashkent, 2018, p.120
Raxmanova, Tojiniso; Sultanova, Shaxnoza; Safarov, Jasur; and Capanoglu, Esra
"INVESTIGATION OF THE MOISTURE BINDING FORMS IN PLANT RAW MATERIALS AND THERMAL CHARACTERISTICS DETERMINATION,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss4/1