This article outlines the current state of research and development for autonomous unmanned aircraft for civil use. Specifically, the history of UAVs for civil use, research and development in the world, and the topics and prospects for the control and operation of autonomous UAVs for civil use are defined. The perspectives for the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are addressed, programs due to the formation and problems preventing the use of UAVs are listed, and ways of increasing competitiveness are taken into account. This article provides an overview of research involving the advancement of UAV technology for the management of UAV production. Technologies, structures and procedures are researched and studied. As well as potential needs and recommendations for the implementation and deployment of UAV technology, the shortcomings of current UAVs for civil production management will be addressed.
- Official website of the national technical initiative [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.nti2035.ru/nti/ (date of address: 10.04.2017).
- Vinokurova V. V., Vytovtov A. V., Shumilin V. V. Administrative and legal regulation of the use of unmanned aerial vehicles in the Russian Federation (in Russian) // Problems of safety at liquidation of emergency situations. 2015. №1.
- Blazakis J. Border security and unmanned aerial vehicles. CRS Report for Congress, Order Code RS21698, 2 January 2004; Available online: http://www.epic.org/privacy/ surveillance/spotlight/0805/rsjb.pdf (Accessed on 5 January 2012).
- Mirchandani P, Hickman M, Angel A, Chandnani D. Application of aerial video for traffic flow monitoring and management. EOM, 2003; 12(4): 10-17.
- Srinivasan S, Latchman H, Shea J, Wong T, McNair J. Airborne traffic surveillance systems – video surveillance of highway traffic. Proceedings of the ACM 2nd International Workshop on Video Surveillance and Sensor Networks, New York, New York, USA, 15 October 2004; pp. 1-5.
- Eisenbeiss H. A mini unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV): system overview and image acquisition. Proceedings of International Workshop on Processing and Visualization using High-Resolution Imagery, Pitsanulok, Thailand, 18-20 November 2004; pp. 1-7.
- Huang Y B, Lan Y B, Hoffmann W C, Fritz B K. Development of an unmanned aerial vehicle-based remote sensing system for site-specific management in precision agriculture. Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Precision Agriculture, Denver, Colorado, USA, 20-23 2008; pp. 1-10.
- Huang Y B. Airborne remote sensing for precision aerial application of crop production and protection materials. Proceedings of 2010 Sino-US Workshop on Intelligent Equipment for Precision Agriculture and Remote Sensing in Agriculture. College Station, Texas, USA, 22 June 2010; pp. 109-111.
- Amoroso L, Arrowsmith R. Balloon photography of brush fire scars east of carefree, Arizona. 2010; Available online: http://activetectonics.asu.edu/Fires_and_Floods/10_24_00_photos (accessed on 5 January 2012).
- Aber J S, Aaviksoo K, Karofeld E, Aber S W. Patterns in Estonian bogs as depicted in color kite aerial photographs. Suo (Mires and Peat), 2002; 53(1): 1-15.
- Seang T P, Mund J P. Balloon based geo-referenced digital photo technique: a low-cost high-resolution option for developing countries. Proceedings of XXIII FIG Congress, Munich, Germany, 8-13 October 2006; pp 1-12.
- Lelong C D, Burger P, Jubelin G, Roux B, Labbe S, Baret F. Assessment of unmanned aerial vehicles imagery for quantitative monitoring of wheat crop in small plots. Sensors, 2008; 8: 3557-3585.
Shokirov, Rakhimjon; Abdujabarov, Nuriddin; Jonibek, Takhirov; Saytov, Kadamboy; and Bobomurodov, Saidbek
"PROSPECTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAVs),"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/5