Chemical and mineralogical compositions of mineral deposits and acidic precipitations have been studied, and synergistically effective compositions of inhibitors of salt deposits have been selected based on -PO3H2 and COOH containing organic compounds. The article proposes a formulation of a mineral salts deposit inhibitor corresponding to regulatory indicators (not less than 90%) for the protection of municipal boiler houses and industrial equipment, comparative results of the industrial preparation Komperex-710. The obtained compositions were found to be effective inhibitors in concentrations of 8-12 mg/l in waters with calcium and magnesium chlorides Chimbaia, Turtkulia and Biruni with hardness of 7.9-9.6 mg.eq/l and in concentrations of 10-14 mg/l in waters with calcium and magnesium carbonates Nukus and Shukmanay
- Pat. PCT Int. Appl. WO 9710180, MKI C02F 5/00. Compositions and process of inhibiting salt deposits in water systems. S.A. 1997. V. 126. 297 – 435 р (in Russian).
- Synergetic effect of molybdate and Zn2+ on corrosion inhibition of soft steel in a neutral water environment / Rajendran S., Apparao B.V., Palaniswamy N. // J. Electrochem. Soc. India. 1999. Т. 48. № 1. С. 89-93. C.A. 1999. Т. 131. 118959.
- Pat. CN 1715216 A FR. Production of a stable scale and corrosion inhibitor / Shen Zhichang. Ob. 04.01.2006. C.A. 2006. Т. 145.
- Comprehensive protection of water systems with phosphone-based inhibitors / Falewicz P. // Scientific work of the Institute of Inorganic Technology and Mineral Fertilizers of the Wroclaw University of Technology. 2002. V. 50. P. 1-106. CONT. 2003. V. 138. 373 – 694 р (in Russian).
- Synergetic effect of NTMP, Zn2+ and ascorbate in carbon steel corrosion inhibition / Rao B.V. Appa, Rao C. Srinivasa, Babu M. Sarat // Indian J. of Chem. Technology. 2005. Т. 12. № 6. С. 629-634, P.A. 2006. Т. 145. 107 – 452 р.
- Influence of Cations on the Corrosion Inhibition Efficiency of Aminophosphonic Acid / Telegdi J., Shagluf M.M., etc. // Electrochimica Acta. 2001. Т. 46. №24-25. Pages 3791-3799.
- Pat. 6645384 B1 US MPC7 WITH 02 F 5/14. Method for descaling in multicycle water systems / John Richardson, Michael G. Trulear, Richard H. Tribble; Applicant and patentee, Chemtreat, Inc., Glen Allen; No. 09/749567; filed. 28.10.2000; op. 11.11.2003. 12 p.
- Pat. 6645384 B1 U.S. MPC7 WITH 02 F 5/14. Method for descaling in multicycle water systems / John Richardson, Michael G. Trulear, Richard H. Tribble; Applicant and patentee, Chemtreat, Inc., Glen Allen; No. 09/749567; filed. 28.10.2000; op. 11.11.2003. 12 p.
- Pat. PL 193763 B1 Poland. Inhibitory compound for protection of water-cooling systems, particularly compact ones, against corrosion and formation of deposits / Yu. Zavl. 21.01.2001. Ob. 30.03.2007, C.A. 2008. Т. 148.
- Pat. CN 1417138A KR, MKI C02F 005-14. Composite scale and corrosion inhibitor for reuse of NH3-N waste water in circulating cooling water / Lee Hesheng, Ren Zhifeng, Lee Chunli et al. Declared. 08.11.2001; Ob. 14.05.2003; C.A. 2005. Т. 143.
- Elizarova Yu.S. Development of highly effective mixtures of salt sediment inhibitors based on synergistic effect. Materials of the I Conference of Young Professionals of Oil and Exploration Industries of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District, 24-26.10.2000. - Nijnevartovsk: Nijnevartovskoye Kn., 2001. - – Pages 254-261 (in Russian).
- Yang Yue, Wang Shuu, Chen Yuizhong // Gunye Yunshui Yu Faishui. 2004. Т. 35. № 2. С. 26-28. C.A. 2005. Т.142.
- Elizarova Yu.S., Perekupka A.G. Method of development of highly effective mixtures of inhibitors. Problems of Western Siberia Oil Industry Development. - Tyumen: Giprotyumenneftegaz, 2001. - Pages 116-121 (in Russian).
- Inhibitor protection of the oilfield equipment against corrosion and salt deposits / V.N. Glushchenko, A.V. Denisova, M.A. Silin, O.A. Ptashko. - Ufa: Kitap, 2013. - 592 p (in Russian).
- Investigation of a Complex Action Inhibitor for Protection against Corrosion and Salt-Deposition in the Process of Oil Production K.A. Sibiryakov, D.S. Korobeynikova, L.G. Tarkhov / Vestnik PNIPU, 2016. - Pages 95-103 (in Russian).
"MODIFICATION OF COMPOSITION OF SALINITY INHIBITORS BASED ON ORGANOPHOSPHONATES AND ACRYLIC ACID,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/4