The article discusses the issues of processing slag of copper production using devices that model ideal mixing. It has been shown that the use of this type of apparatus increases the efficiency of physical and chemical processes and significantly reduces the copper content in dump slags. It has been found that the process of reduction of ferric iron oxide by the clinker in the initial period takes place in the kinetic mode. After reducing the concentration of magnetite (3-5%) in the slag, the process of reducing it passes into the diffusion region, that is, restoring the excess content of ferric iron in iron silicate melts takes a short period of time during which the process can be carried out, without significantly delaying the operation time of the main industrial equipment. The optimal slag magnetite reducing agent is determined to be zinc production waste
- Roy S.; Rehani, S. Flotation of copper sulphide from copper smelter slag using multiple collectors and their mixtures.// Int. J. Miner. Process. 2015. 143, 43–49. [CrossRef]
- Sarraﬁ A.; Rahmati B.; Hassani H.R. Recovery of copper from reverberatory furnace slag by ﬂotation// Miner. Eng, 2004. 17. 457–459. [CrossRef]
- Barnes C.; Lumsdaine J.; Hare S. Copper converter slag treatment at Mount Isa Mines Limited, Mount Isa, Qld. AusIMM Proc, 1993. 298, 31–35.
- Bruckard W.J.; Somerville M.; Hao F. The recovery of copper, by ﬂotation, from calcium-ferrite-based slags made in continuous pilot plant smelting trials// Miner. Eng., 2004. 17.P. 495–504 [CrossRef]./
- Mawejaa K.; Mukongob T.; Mutomboc I. Cleaning of a copper matte smelting slag from a water-jacket furnace by direct reduction of heavy metals// J. Hazard. Mater, 2009. 164, 856–862. [CrossRef] [PubMed]./
- Altundogan H.S., Tumen F. Metal recovery from copper converter slag by roasting with ferric sulphate // Hydrometallurgy, 1997.P. 44, 261–267. [CrossRef]
- Urosevic D., Dimitrijevic M., Jankovic Z., Antic D. Recovery of copper from copper slag and copper slag ﬂoatation tailings by oxidative leaching // Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process, 2015.Р. 51, 71–82.
- Muravyov I., Fomchenko V., Usoltsev V.A., Vasilyev F.K. Leaching of copper and zinc from copper converter slag ﬂotation tailings using H2SO4 and biologically generated Fe2(SO4)3. Hydrometallurgy, 2012 .Р. 119, 40–46 [CrossRef]
- Sanakulov K.S., Hasanov A.S. Processing of copper production slags. -Tashkent: FAN, 2007. -256 p.
- Lakernik M. M., Shabalina R.I. Depletion of slags of non-ferrous metallurgy. -M.: Metallurgy, 1999. - 273 p.
- Yusuphojayev A.A. Development of intelligent technology of copper extraction from copper production slags. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences.- Tashkent. Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of RUz, 2002.-266 р.
- Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of RUz, 2003.-266 р.
- Vanyukov A.V., Zaytsev V. J. Slaki, and non-ferrous metallurgy stations. -M: Metallurgy, 1998.- 408 p.
- Yusupkhodjaev A. A., Khojiev S. T., Berdiyarov B. T., Yavkochiva D. O., Ismailov J. B. (2019). Technology of Processing Slags of Copper Production using Local Secondary Technogenic Formations. // International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 9(1), 5461–5472. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijitee.a4851.119119
- Technological Parameters of the Process of Producing Metallized Iron Concentrates from Poor Raw Material. (2019). International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(11), 600–603. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijitee.k1586.0881119
- Matkarimov S. T., Nosirkhudjayev S. Q. U., Ochildiyev Q. T., Nuraliyev O. U. U., & Karimdjonov B. R. (2019). Technological processes of receiving metals in the conditions of moderate temperatures // International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(12), 1826–1828. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijitee.L2856.1081219
- Shamsuddin M. Physical Chemistry of Metallurgical process. Willey-TMS. 1-Edition (February 29.2016).
- Yusupkhodjayev A.A. Nosirkhodjayev S.Q. Matkarimov S.T. & Karimdjonov B.R. (2019). Physical and Chemical Transformations of Components of Fusion Mixture at Their Heating in Metallurgical Furnaces // International Journal of AdvancedResearch in Science, Engineering and Technology, 6(1). Retrieved from www.ijarset.com
- Lynchevsky B.V. Metallurgical experiment technique. -M.: Metallurgy, 2000. -344 p.
- Kasatkin A.G. Main processes and apparatus of chemical technology. –M. Chemistry, 2012. - 784 p.
- Emanuel N.M., Knorre D.G. Course of chemical kinetics. -M.:Higher school, 2010.-400 p.
Matkarimov, S.T.; Berdiyarov, B.T.; Nosirkhujayev, S.K.; Ochildiyev, K.T.; and Marjorie, B.L.
"PROCESSING OF SLAGS OF COPPER MANUFACTURING WITH THE USE OF IDEAL MIXING EQUIPMENT,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 24.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/24