For increasing accuracy of a measuring device, before carrying out measurement, implementation of graduation, which consists of the establishment of correlation dependence between indications of the measuring device and humidity of specific material, is required. For the creation of calibration dependence of the developed measuring device as the measured 10 test samples of ammonium nitrate (nitrogen) with humidity from 0% to 2.5%, with different intervals are selected. For determination of the humidity content of ammonium nitrate, it is measured the dependence of the frequency on the humidity content of the sample. For each test, several values of frequencies of the measuring generator entered in the table with a calibration frequency are received. In this work, the short review of the known methods on the creation of calibration dependence is carried out, the impossibility of application of exact methods for an objective solution because of removal need of an excessively large number of experimental data at the calibration of the measuring transducer is set and for some other reasons. The analysis of the application of some classes of functions is made for the approximation of an output characteristic. However, the described methods above should be exposed to modification and simplification. In this regard, it is offered to use the least-squares method for improvement of calibration characteristic of a measuring device in the work, the function of calibration dependence in the form of a polynom of the seventh degree is made and matrixes of a system of equations of derivatives of first order are constructed. Further, the help of applying the software environment of Mathcad calculates the made systems of equations. For this, the coefficients of the system of equations are presented in the form of a matrix, and the free terms - in the form of a vector. Further, utilization of the Gaussian method, correction factors were found, on the basis of which a mathematical model of the calibration dependence was built that allows for the optimal accuracy of the calibration of the measuring device.
- L.Z.Rumshinsky. Mathematical processing of the experimental results. M., Science, 1971(in Russian).
- Verzhbitsky V.M. Numerical methods. Linear algebra and nonlinear equations. / V.M. Verzhbitsky - M .: Onyx 21st century, 2005(in Russian).
- Kobzar A.I. Applied Mathematical Statistics. - M.: Fizmatlit, 2006. - 816 (in Russian).
- Nikolaeva E.A. Algorithm of calculation of uncertainty when conducting a calibration of measuring instruments / E.A. Nikolaeva, Nikolaev A.V. // Vestnik KuzGTU. -2017. No. 5. -C. 162-167.
- Zakharov I.P., Reference manual «Calibration 17025» - St. Petersburgh: Politehnica-Cervi. 2016.-68 p.
- GOST R 54500.3-2011 / ISO / IEC Guide 98-3: 2008 “Measurement uncertainty. Part 3. Guidance on the expression of measurement uncertainty”(in Russian).
- GOST ISO / IEC 17025-2009 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories(in Russian).
- Dobrovolski V.I. Investigation of metrological characteristics of silver-silver chloride electrodes of GET 54-2011, the state primary standard for the ph activity of hydrogen ions in aqueous solutions / V.I. Dobrovolskii, S.V. Prokunin, I.V. Morozov, A.A. Glazdov // «Measurement techniques» Springer, T 59 № 9. P. 1013— 1016.
- Vinge, A.F. National primary standard for the units of relative humidity of gases, molar (volume) fraction of moisture, and dew/frost point temperature, GET 151-2014 / A.F. Vinge, M.A. Vinge, V.N. Egorov, O.A. Podmurnaya // «Measurement techniques» Springer, T 59 № 9. P. 1-8.
- Zorkal'tsev, V.I. The method of least squares / V.I. Zorkaltsev. - Novosibirsk: VO "Science", 1995. - 220 p(in Russian).
- E.Uljaev, U.M.Ubaydullaev, Sh.N.Narzullaev, E.F.Xudoyberdiev, F.G.Haydarov. (2020). Classification of Detectors of Capacitive Humidity Transducers of Bulk Materials. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(11s), 1949 - 1953. Retrieved from http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/21858
- Tulbaev F.A., Uljaev E., Pardaev G.E., Makhmarazhabov M.B. Application of the Least Squares Method to Improving the Calibration Accuracy of a Measuring Device // Chemical Technology. Control and management. - Tashkent, 2013. No. 2. -FROM. 29-33(in Russian).
- Uljaev E., Ubaydullaev U.M., Narzullaev Sh.N. (2020). Capacity transformer of coaxial and cylindrical form of humidity meter. Chemical Technology, Control and Management, №4(94), 2020. –pp. 23-30. journal homepage: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/
- Uljaev E., Narzullaev Sh.N. Xaydarov F.G. K voprosu razrabotki intellektualnogo kombinirovannogo ustroystva kontrolya vlajnosti sipuchix materialov // Materiali mejdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferensii «Innovatsionnie resheniya injenerno-texnologicheskix problem sovremennogo proizvodstva». 2 TOM. 14-16 noyabrya 2019 g. Buxara-2019 [On the issue of developing an intelligent combined device for controlling the moisture content of bulk materials // Materials of the international scientific conference «Innovative solutions of engineering and technological problems of modern production». 2 vol. November 14-16, 2019 Bukhara-2019]. –S.204-206.
- Aslanyan. A.E. National primary standard for hardness according to the martens scales and indentation scales, GET 211-2014 / A.E. Aslanyan, E.G. Aslanyan, S.M. Gavrilkin, A.S. Doinikov, I.N. Temnitskii, A.N. Shchipunov // «Measurement techniques» Springer. T 59 № 6. P. 555-559.
- Ruzieva, M.A.; Bobomurodov, Q.Kh.; Bobomurodov, S.Q.; and Shokirov, R.A. (2020) "PROBLEMS OF COEXISTENCE OF SUPERCONDUCTIVITY AND MAGNETIC ORDERING OF COPPER SUBLATTICES IN YBa2Cu3-XFeXO7-X CERAMICS," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 1 , Article 8. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/8
- Bobomurodov, Q.H.; Razakov, J.Kh.; Bobomurodov, S.Q.; and Shokirov, R.A. (2019) "METHODS FOR RESEARCHING THE LOCALIZATION AND DELOCALIZATION OF CARRIERS IN YBA2CU3O6+X FILMS," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 4 , Article 7. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss4/7
- SK Bobomurodov, TA Sagdiev. MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY PROGRAM AS ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITE OF FLIGHT SAFETY. Теория и практика современной науки, 17-22
- TA Sagdiev, UM Kiyasov, SKU Bobomurodov. ANALYTICAL WORK AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORK CARRY OUT ON YHE BASIS OF RELIABILITY PROGRAMM IN "UZBEKISTAN AIRWAYS TECHNICS" AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENTERPRISE WHICH IS PART OF THE NAC "UZBEKISTAN AIRWAYS" Теория и практика современной науки, 272-276
- RA Shokirov, SQ Bobomurodov, TA Sagdiev. CALCULATION OF THE ALIGNMENT OF THE AGRICULTURAL AN-2 AIRCRAFT WITH A REPLACING PISTON ENGINE TO TURBOPROP. Technical science and innovation 2018 (2), 7
- SQ Bobomurodov, RA Shokirov, TA Sagdiev. MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY PROGRAM AS ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITE OF FLIGHT SAFETY. Technical science and innovation 2018 (2), 8
- Shokirov, Rakhimjon; Abdujabarov, Nuriddin; Jonibek, Takhirov; Saytov, Kadamboy; and Bobomurodov, Saidbek (2020) "PROSPECTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAVs)," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020 : Iss. 3 , Article 5. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/5
Uljaev, E.; Narzullaev, Sh.N.; and Erkinov, S.M.
"INCREASING CALIBRATION ACCURACY OF THE HUMIDITY CONTROL MEASURING DEVICE OF BULK MATERIALS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 23.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/23