The practice of drilling has proven that the use of compressed air as a cleaning agent provides a significant increase in ROP (mechanical drilling speed) and reduces the time spent on eliminating geological complications, which sharply increases the productivity and economy of drilling operations.
However, air has a low heat capacity compared to liquid flushing solutions, this affects the operation of rock cutting tools through high contact temperatures with irreversible consequences such as deformation of matrices, destruction of diamonds, grinding, reduction of diamond hardness and tool burns. To prevent these problems, there is a need to develop technical means and technology to effectively ensure the temperature regime of the rock-cutting tool.
In addition to normalizing the temperature regime of the rock-cutting tool, there is the problem of increased energy consumption of drilling due to the use of compressor units, the drive power of which is much higher than that of pumps used in similar conditions.
This article discusses the possibility of normalizing and regulating the temperature regime of the rock-cutting tool due to forced cooling of the cleaning air at the bottom hole to negative temperatures. It also describes the possibility of increasing the efficiency of drilling wells with air blowing by using a heat recovery unit for compressor drive heat and excess air, and presents the results of experimental tests to determine the effect of the ejection of exhaust gases from an internal combustion engine on the efficiency of its operation
- Gorshkov L.K., Gorelikov V.G. Temperature regimes for diamond drilling. - M .: Nedra, 1992. – 173 p.
- Kudryashov B.B., Kirsanov A.I. Drilling exploration wells using air. // M .: Nedra, 1990. – 263 p.
- Kudryashov B. B., Chistyakov V. K., Litvinenko V. S. Drilling wells in conditions of changes in the aggregate state of rocks. // L .: Nedra, 1991. – 295 p.
- Kudryashov B.B., Yakovlev A.M. Drilling wells in complicated conditions - Moscow: Nedra, 1987. – 269 p.
- Djuraev R.U., Merkulov M.V. Normalization of the temperature regime of wells during drilling with air purge. // -Navoiy, “A. Navoiy ", 2016. – 128 p.
- Djuraev R.U., Merkulov M.V. About the possibility of using vortex tubes when drilling exploration wells. // News of universities. Geology and exploration.- Moscow, 2013. No. 3. P.76-78.
- Merkulov A.P. Vortex refrigeration and heating units. Kuibyshev book publishing house, 1961. – 204 p.
- Merkulov A.P. Vortex effect and its application in technology. // Mechanical engineering. 1969. – 185 p.
- Djuraev R.U., Merkulov M.V. Utilization of the heat of the internal combustion engine of the compressor drive and excess air during the drilling of exploration wells with air purging.//Mining information and analytical bulletin – GIAB. №7.- Moscow, 2016. P. 186-192.
- Toshov J.B. Ways towards optimization of washout components of rock cutting tools // «GORNYI ZHURNAL». 2016 (2), P.21–24 http://dx.doi.org/10.17580/gzh.
- Mannanov U., Toshov J., Toshniyozov L. Perspective Solutions for the Design of Drilling Tools // E3S Web of Conferences 105. 03027, 2019. IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium. DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/201910503027.
- Toshniyozov L.G., Toshov J.B. Theoretical and experimental research into process of packing in drilling // MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull, 2019. Vol.11. [In Russ]. P.139-151. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-11-0-139-151.
- Toshov J.B. The questions of the dynamics of drilling bit on the surface of well bottom// Arch. Min. Sci. Poland. (2016). Vol. 61 (2). P. 279-287. DOI 10.1515/amsc-2016-0020.
- Djuraev M.V., Leontyeva R.U., Makarova O.B. Simulition of thermal power on bottomhole on the bases of experimental studies of drilling tool operation.// International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research. Volume 8. No.8,. August 2020. P. 4383-4389.
- Djuraev R.U., Khatamova D.N., Polvonov N.O., Mustafaev O.B. Method of normalization of temperatureregimes of the boreholes with application of air purging.// Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, 2018. Vol. 5,. Issue 9. Р. 6785-6789.
Djuraev, R.U.; Toshov, J.B.; and Khatamova, D.N.
"IMPROVING METHODS OF ENERGY- EFFICIENT OPERATION OF DRILLING EQUIPMENT USING VORTEX TUBES WHEN DRILLING WELLS WITH AIR PURGING,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 22.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/22