The article presents the issues of prevention and prevention of processes related to ensuring safe and comfortable working conditions in the development of coal deposits, namely the study of spontaneous combustion of coal Angren deposit. Chemical activity of coals at low temperatures contributing to spontaneous combustion is emphasized, as well as the influence of hot climate in the region on the increase in chemical activity of coals. In this connection, climatic conditions of the region have been studied, i.e., increased temperature (from +250 to +500C) gives a sharp increase in the chemical activity of Angren coal. The main parameter that characterizes reservoir properties and filtration coefficient, showing the ability of the reservoir to let fluid through under the influence of the applied pressure gradient, is determined. The causes of spontaneous combustion are studied, depending on the rate of oxygen sorption by coal, reducing its pre-injection of water into the coal bed before excavation, the method of calculation of determining the incubation period of spontaneous combustion of coal is given
- Veselovsky V. S., Vinogradova L. P., Ormanskaya G. L., Terpogosova E. A. Physical bases of spontaneous combustion of coal and ores,- M. Nedra, 1972,.- 148 p.
- Skochinsky A. A., Ogievsky V. M.,- M., Gostontehizdat, 1954, 316 p.
- Igishev V. G. Borba with spontaneous combustion of coal in mines.- Moscow: Nedra, 1987.-176 p.
- Alperovich V. Y., Chungu G. I., Pashkovsky P. S., Koshovsky B. I., Einer F. F. Incubation period of spontaneous combustion of coals Safety of labor in industry, 1973. No. 9,. Pages 43-44.
- Instructions for determining the incubation period of spontaneous combustion of coal. Regulatory documents in the field of activity of the Federal service for environmental, technological and nuclear supervision, 2013.- 20 p.
- Levinsky O. B., Sprigin I. L., Influence of preliminary humidification on the chemical activity of brown coal in the conditions of the coal karer // Izvestiya vuzov, 1967. No. 5. Pages 51-53.
- Veselovsky V. S., Aleseeva N. D., and others. Spontaneous combustion of industrial materials. Ed.Nauka- M. 1964 Pages 47-48.
- Baskakov V. P., Igishev V. G. Protection of mines from spontaneous combustion of coal. Terms and identifcation Vestnik. Scientific and technical journal, 2015. No. 1. Pages 72-77.
- Portola V. A., Galsanov N. A. Improving the efficiency of nitrogen use to suppress spontaneous combustion of coal. Bulletin of the Kuzbass state technical University, 2011.№5. Pages 59-63.
- Sin S. A. application of nitrogen to combat spontaneous combustion of coal in mines. Kemerovo, Kuzbass state technical University Bulletin, 2015. No. 1. Pages 167-171.
- Portal V. A. Prevention of spontaneous combustion of coal by reducing its initial temperature. Occupational safety in industry, 1995. No. 6. Pages 29-30.
- Shestakova I. I. Conditions for the occurrence of endogenous fires in the “Kharanorsky " section. Bulletin of Irkutsk state technical University 2011. No.12. (59) Pages 85-88
- Myers T., Florio B. Spontaneous combustion of coal. Journal of the Franklin Institute 2018. Pages 12-20.
- Akbarov T. G. Makhmudov D. R., Israilov M. A. Prevention of spontaneous combustion of coal in the Shargun deposit Gorny Vestnik of Uzbekistan,. No. 4, 2019 .P.49-50.
- Akbarov T. G, Makhmudov D. R., Israilov M. A. Features of the development of thick coal seams prone to spontaneous combustionBulletin of Tashstu, No.1, 2019. Pages 198-202. – Tashkent.
Israilov, M.A.; Akbarov, T.G.; and Nurboboyev, Y.T.
"SELF-HEATING AND SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION ANGREN BROWN COAL,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 21.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/21