Abstract: The article discusses the improvement of traction and energy performance main-line locomotives due to more complete use of possibilities of flexible microprocessor control and efficient algorithm that provides reduction of electrical losses in the traction asynchronous drive over the entire range working capacity. In the best way for a promising loco is tract with using a traction asynchronous drive. Such kind of tract drives allow completely use of the coupling mass of loco compares with collector track drive, due to the absence of a collector it is possible to increase the active length of the rotor and high reliability which makes it possible to realize increased axial power
- Dynamically operations in asynchronous tractional gear of mainline electric locomotives. / Y.А. Bakhvalov, G.А. Buzalof, А.А. Zarifyan and others. – М.: Route, 2006.
- Kirjner D.L. Enforcement demands to the new tractional rolling-stock// Railway transport – 2007.– № 8. – С. 13–14.
- Kolpakhchya P.G., Petrov P.Y.Analysis of the methods on controls of asynchronous tractional engine at electrically propelled vehicles //Informer HElNII. – 2005. – № 2(49). – С. 174–187.
- Kalker J.J. Rolling contact phenomena: linear elasticity // Reportsof the Department of Applied Mathematical Analysis. Report 00-09. Delft, 2000. – 90 p.
- Pogorelov D.Y. Contemporary Algorithms for Computer Synthesisof Equations of Motion of Multibody Systems // Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International (c/c of Tekhnicheskaia Kibernetika). — Wiley, 2005. — V. 44; N. 4.P. 503-5128.
- Kolpakhchyan P. G., Petrov P. Yu. Analysis of management methodsasynchronous traction motor on electric rolling stock //Bulletin of Valnia. - 2005. – No. 2(49). - Pp. 174-187.
- Computer model of an electric locomotive as a controlled electromechanical system / Yu. a. Bakhvalov, A. A. Zarifyan, P. G. Kolpakchan, P. Yu. Petrov, V. P. Janov // Vestnik RGUPS. - 2009. No. 3. - Pp. 22-31.
- Lukov N. M., Kosmodamiansky A. S. Automatic systems management of locomotives-Moscow: go "UMTS ZHDT", 2007. - 429 p.8. Engineering. Encyclopedia / Ed. Council: K. V. Frolov (in front of.) and others / Vol. IV-23. - Railway rolling stock /
- P. S. Anisimov, V. A. Vinokurov, V. I. Vorobyov, etc.; ed.B. A. Levina, P. S. Anisimova. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2008. –656 PP.Four hundred sevenMicroprocessor-based automatic control systemsresearch Institute for power transmission of locomotives: a textbook for universities of railway engineering.transport
- A.V. Grishchenko, V. V. Grachev, S. I. Kim, Yu. I. Kli menko, etc.; under the editorship of A. V. Grishchenko. – M.: The Route, 2004. –172 PP. Simulation of the Electromechanical system of an electric locomotivewith asynchronous traction drive /
- Yu. Bakhvalov, A. A. ZarifYan, P. G. Kolpakhchyan, and others. - Moscow: Transport, 2001. – 286 p.
- Perfil'ev, K. S., Algorithm of vector control of tractionelectric drive with three-level voltage inverter //State and prospects of electric rolling stock development: Proceedings of the IV international conference. Science tech. Conf., June 17-19, 2003 –Novocherkassk, 2003. - Pp. 126-127.
- Pozdeyev A.D. Electromagnetic and Electromechanical systems-cases in frequency-controlled asynchronous electric drives. – Cheboksary: Chuvash publishing House. UN-TA, 1998. – 172 p.
- Sotnikov E. A. History and prospects of the world and Russia-railway transport (1800-2100). - M.: Intex,2005. - 112 p.
- Strekopytov V. V., Grishchenko A.V., Kruchek V. A.transmission of locomotives: textbook for universities of railway transport / Poded.– M.: The Route, 2003. - 310 p.
- Theory and construction of locomotives: textbook for railway universities.ransport / G. S. Mikhalchenko, V. N. Kashnikov, V. S. Kossov,Simonov V. A.; under the editorship of G. S. Mikhalchenko. – M.: The Route, 2006. 584 PP.
- Production technology of electric locomotive traction engines /N. I. Berezinets, V. I. Bocharov, V. I. Goloborodko, etc. – Novo Cherkasy: Nautilus, 2003 - 574 p.
- Burhanhodjaev A.M., Berdiev U.T., Iksar E.V. Eurasian Union of Scientists (ЕСУ) №11 Improvement of traction and energy performance of induction motors №11(68)/ 2019.68 p.
Burhanhodjaev, A.M.; Berdiev, U.T.; Iksar, E.V.; and Kayumov, C.N.
"AN ALGORITHM FOR CONTROLLING A TRACTION ASYNCHRONOUS DRIVE THAT MINIMIZES ELECTRICAL POWER LOSSES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/18