The lithological-facies factor is considered with the aim of studying the natural and geological conditions in which hydrogen sulfide waters are formed in gas and oil fields in the artesian basins of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The distribution of hydrogen sulfide waters is closely related to the areas of joint development of halogen rocks and oil and gas complexes. Since the term “paragenesis” refers to the joint finding of minerals or chemical elements genetically related, this map is a map of the paragenesis of hydrogen sulfide waters with evaporites and oil and gas complexes. In the absence of one of the necessary conditions (sulfates or petroleum organics), hydrogen sulfide waters of high concentration are not formed. Hydrogen sulfide waters in the identified anticlinal structures are formed due to the presence of insignificant gas and oil deposits, which are not of industrial importance
- Carbajo J. M., Maraver F., 2015. Hydrogen sulfide and health. New insights. Proceedings of the IV Congreso Iberoamericano de Peloides (IV CIBAP BOI '15), Caldes de Boi, Spain. 93-105. [Google Scholar].
- Carbajo J. M. Evaluación de los cambios en la piel tras la aplicación de cosméticos elaborados a partir del sedimento de las aguas minero-medicinales Lanjarón-Capuchina mediante métodos de bioingenieria cutánea [Ph.D. thesis] Universidad Complutense de Madrid; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov V.V., 1977. Sulphide waters of the USSR. Moscow: 1st printing house of Profizdat., 229 p.
- Plotnikova G.N. Hydrogen sulfide waters of the USSR. - M .: Nedra, 1981. -132 p.
- Rivman A.I. Sulfide waters of the Afghan-Tajik and Fergana artesian basins of Central Asia / / Tr. TsNIIKiF. -M., 1977.-T.XXXIV. – p. 143.
- Juraev M.R., 2016. Clarification of geostructural and hydrodynamic factors during the formation of hydrogen sulfide waters in the Surkhandarya megasyncline. Exploration and protection of mineral resources, 4: 37-43.
- Yunjiao Fu, Wolfgang van Berk, Hans-Martin Schulz, 2016. Hydrogen sulfide formation, fate, and behavior in anhydrite-sealed carbonate gas reservoirs: A three-dimensional reactive mass transport modeling approach. AAPG Bulletin, 100 (5) 843-865.
- Zhuraev M.R., Bakiyev S.A., Tursunmetov R.A. The characteristic hydrogeochemical situation of hydrogen sulfide-containing oil and gas fields on the southern side of the Fergana depression // New ideas in earth sciences: T. XII / Intern. scientific-practical conf. - M .: Russian State Geological and Exploration University, 2015. - P. 328-329.
- Germanov A.I. Oxygen of groundwater and its geological significance // News of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Ser. Geology. - 1955. - Issue 6. - pp. 70-81.
- Zhuraev M.R., Bakiyev S.A., Nagevich P.P., Kulichkina M.A. The main groups of hydrogen sulfide waters, their chemical composition and genesis in the oil fields of the Fergana depression // Bulletin of Voronezh State University. Geology. -2015. - Vol. 2. - p.109-116.
- Juraev M.R., Juraev R.E., 2014. Justification of promising areas of hydrogen sulfide water in developed oil fields (on the example of the Chimion structure). Exploration and protection of mineral resources, 10: 52-57.
- Juraev M.R., 2014a. Identification of the prospective area of distribution of sulfide waters in the Palvantash oil and gas field. Bulletin of the Perm University. Ser. Geology, 1 (22): 25-33.
- Juraev M.R., 2014b. Distribution of hydrogen sulfide waters over the area of the North Sokh oil and gas field. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University. Ser. Geology, 2: 133-140.
- Umurzakov R.A., Zhuraev M.R., Yusupov R.Y., 2019. Stady of the conditions of formation and forecast of the perspective areas of hydrogen-sulfide water of Surkhandarya depression. Open Journal of Geology, 09. -04.
- Zhuraev M.R., 2019. Refinement of lithological factors during formation of hydrogen-sulfide water in the Bukhara-Khiva basin. International Journal of Geology, Earth & Environmental Sciences, 9 (1) January-April: 37-44.
Juraev, M. R.; Bimurzaev, G.A.; Razykov, B. H.; and Khaidarov, B. Kh.
"CONDITIONS OF FORMATION OF SULFIDE WATERS IN PARAGENESIS WITH EVAPORITE AND OIL AND GAS-BASED FORMATIONS IN THE ARTESIAN POOLS OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/16