The article considers the influencing technological factors of mining operations on the state of the quarry sides. In technological processes, the stability of the sides of rock and semi-rock rocks and the value of the angle of inclination of the sides is most affected by drilling and blasting operations. It is determined that effective technological schemes in the zone of residual deformations should be carried out taking into account the geological structure of the contour array. Changing the opening scheme is associated with the development system and mining mode. To ensure the safety of the sides of deep quarries, several variants of schemes, crevice formation in the contour zone and methods for controlling deformation processes are recommended.
- Rakhimov V. R., Morozov V. D., Kayumov Z. G. Strengthening of weakened sections of slopes, ledges, sides of quarries. Tashkent, "Fan", 2013. P. 12-36.
- Results of MAX decoding, preliminary assessment of geodynamic and seismic activity of the "M" quarry territory. PGO Aerology report, VNIPI funds PT. Arch. №. A-893-91, 2018.
- Seismic zoning of the territory of the USSR. Methodological foundations and regional map description, 1978, Bune V. E., Gorshkov G. P. M., Nauka, 2016. .P.24
- Makhmudov D. R., Petrosov Yu. E. Production technology of drilling and blasting operations in deep open pit mines of Uzbekistan. Mining information and analytical Bulletin. - Moscow state University (Moscow), 2017. № 5. P. 331.
- Wesseloo J. and Read J. Acceptance Criteria, in Open Pit Slope Design, CSIRO, Lieden, 2013. P. 221.
- Rakhimov V. R., Murzaykin I. Ya. Determination of the neotectonic movements of rock blocks geodetic methods//J. Mountain Bulletin of Uzbekistan. No. 2. 2008.P.13-21
- Finiston Open Pit mine (Super Pit gold mine). https://www.mindat.org/loc-192453.html/
- Finiston Open Pit “Super Pit” Gold Mine. https://www.mining- technology.com/projects/superpitgoldmineaust/
9. Umarov F. Ya., Nasirov U. F., Petrosov Yu. E., Kadirov V. R. Managing the state of responsible engineering structures in deep quarries // Bulletin Tashkent state technical university, 2016. №1. P. 205-209.
10. Umarov F. Ya. Monitoring the condition of the slopes of the sides of a deep quarry Mountain information and analytical Bulletin. - Moscow state University (Moscow), 2013. № 5. P. 88.
11. Markov A.V. On the calculation of tectonic stresses in the earth's crust of South-Western Uzbekistan // Bulletin Tashkent state technical university, 2008. №4. P. 160-166.
12. Shemetov P. A., Umarov F. Ya.. Seismic safety technology of BWR in the near-contour area of the quarry and near critical structures Mining information and analytical Bulletin. - Moscow state University (Moscow), 2013. № 8. P. 221.
13. Methodological guidelines for observations of deformations of boards, sections and dumps, interpretation of their results and stability forecast. L., VNIMI, 1987. .P.45
14. Popov V. N., Shpakov P. S., Yunakov Yu. L. Managing the stability of quarry slopes. -Moscow. Gornaya kniga publishing house, 2008.P.112
15. Rakishev B. R., Shashenko A. N., Kovrov A. S. Geomechanical assessment of the stability of the sides of quarries and dumps. Almaty: "Gylym" NAS RK, 2017. - 234 p. ISBN 978-601-323-103-7.
16. Report on research work. Assessment of the geomechanical state of the pribortovogo array of the "M" quarry with consideration of influencing factors on the basis of geodynamic zoning - Tashkent state technical university, 2008. P. 160-166.
17. Soren K., Budi G., Sen P. Stability analysis of open pit slope by finite difference method //International journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 2014. Vol. 3. Iss. 5. P. 326.
Mahmudov, D.R.; Kadirov, V.R.; Karimov, SH.V.; and Hamraev, Y.R.
"RESEARCH OF THE INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS ON THE STATE OF THE SIDES OF DEEP QUARRIES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/15