The article presents the results of a study to reduce greenhouse gases through the introduction of green technologies. Different countries are making rather tough decisions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The basics of environmental protection and conservation of natural resources are considered, the problems of green technology are analyzed. Uzbekistan has not yet taken tough measures to reduce greenhouse gases. But there are positive trends due to the introduction of green technology to reduce emissions. Also, green technology is being introduced into the gas transportation system, which will lead to the saving of natural resources. The ASKUG system for gas transportation was selected as a green technology, the results are shown before and after the implementation of ASKUG to reduce greenhouse gases
- Barysheva G.A., Egorova M.S. "Green technologies: definition of the concept, stages of formation and role in sustainable development of the economy" journal Theory and practice of social development No. 3, 2019.
- Khodzhaeva S. I., Mukhamedzhanov M., Safaev U. A. "The impact of emissions and discharges of industrial waste on the well-being and health of the population in the Kashkadarya region" journal Young Scientist No. 23, 2015.
- Musaev M.N., Khodzhaeva S.I. "ASKUG system - integration of" Green technologies in the process of effective management of natural resources "International scientific and technical conference on the topic" Problems and prospects of innovative technology and technology in the field of environmental protection "2020.
- Pluzhnikov O.B. "Climate change and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions: problems and prospects" bulletin "On the way to sustainable development of Russia" No. 68, 2014.
- Hosni J. "Green Technologies": What Do We Know About Them? / J. Hosni, D. Bennett, A.A. Trifilova, V.B. Gruzinenko // Innovations. - 2009. - No. 3. - P. 3-9.
- Ivanova, L.V. Levchenko "Green" economy essence, principles and prospects, Bulletin of Omsk University series "Economics" No. 2 (58), 2017, .P. 19-26.
- Egorova M.S. Economic Mechanisms and Transition Conditions to Green Economy. Fundamental research, 2014, no. 6-6, .P. 1262-1666. (in Russian).
- Zelenaya ekonomika : sprav. dok. / YUNЕP – URL:http://web.unep.org/greenecono-my/sites/unep.org.greeneconomy/files/ru_ge_employment.pdf (дата обращения: 21.01.2017)
- Alybekov A.U. "Imperatives for the development of environmentally friendly technologies in the Russian Federation" Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Economics No. 3, 2016.
- 3rd National Communication of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Climate Change.
- Yashlova N.N. Stimulating sustainable ecological and economic development of the region dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics, M. 2015.
- Inclusive Green Growth: The Pathway to Sustainable Development // The World Bank, 2012. P. 2
- Terentyev N.E. "Green modernization of the company: content, components and priorities" scientific works: Institute for Economic Forecasting, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2015.
- Andreeva E.Yu. "Issues of greening in logistic processes in the conditions of globalization" Journal of Financial Research No. 3, 2017.
- Bayasanov D.B., Ionin A.A. Gas distribution systems. - M .: Stroyizdat, 1977.-290.
"ASKUG SYSTEM - INTEGRATION OF "GREEN TECHNOLOGIES" IN THE PROCESS OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss3/1