This article presents studies of fire resistance in the treatment of expanded vermiculite, which depends on the size of the dispersed particles and the orientation of the granules, their moisture and temperature. It has been studied that one of the interesting and important in practice properties of vermiculite is its ability to swell and turn into a lightweight effective material for imparting fire resistance. The properties and compositions of vermiculite from the Tebinbulak deposit are studied, from which a flame-retardant suspension is prepared for processing textile materials based on vermiculite dissolved in orthophosphoric acid and alkali in an aqueous medium. When modifying materials with developed flame-retardant suspensions, it is possible to obtain fire-resistant textile materials that meet the requirements of GOST for fire resistance, smoke generation and other physical and mechanical properties.
1. Sabirzyanova, R.N. Pop-up flame retardant application for giving the fire resistance to materials (in Russian) // Vestnik of Kazan National Research Textile Technological University.- T.17., -№19, -2014.- P. 140-142.
2. Baratov А.N., Коnstantinova N.N., Mоlchadskiy I.S. Fire hazard of textile materials. М., 2006. – 273 p
3. Berlin А.А. Combustion of polymers and low combustibility polymeric materials.// Soros educational journal. №9. -1996. - P. 57-69.
4. Enaleev R.Sh., Krasina I.V., Sabirzyanova R.N., Gabidullin A.F. Fire hazard prediction of a clothing package // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. 2014. – т.17. - №14. - P. 154-157.
5. Enaleev R.Sh., Теlyakov E.Sh., Кrаsina I.V., Gаsilov V.S., Tuchkova О.А. A systematic approach to predicting the effects of hazardous fire factors // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. Т.16, №8, 2013. p. 322-332.
6. Sabirzyanova R.N. Investigation of the effect of intumescent flame retardants on increasing the fire resistance of textile materials // Bulletin of Kazan National Research Technological University. - т.17. №3, 2014.- P. 53-54.
7. Аfanasev S.V. Fire retardants based on phosphorus-containing compounds and aminoaldehyde resins // Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - т. 16. -№1 (6). -2014. -P.1682-1684.
8. Krasheninnikov O.N., Bistrigin S.V. Prospects for the use of vermiculite Kovdorsky deposits in the Murmansk region // Northern Industrial. 2012. -№ 3. -P. 1-4.
9. Nacievskiy S.Ju. Heat-efficient building materials on the basis of perlite “Bulding materials” 2011. №6. P. 52-54.
10. Arifov P.A., Andronova V.I., Tadjiev K.F., Mardanova Z.I., Sultanov F.X., Research Report, No. T-04-30, Final, Tashkent. 2005. 250c Development of fire retardant composition, paints based on local raw materials and their implementation.
11. Khaidarov I.N., Ismailov R.I. The use of intumescent flame retardant to give the material fire resistance // Modern Innovation: Chemistry and Chemical Technology of Acetylene Compounds. Petrochemistry. Catalysis. International scientific-practical conference Tashkent. 2018. pages174-175.
12. Khaidarov I.N., Ismailov R.I., Kaypnazarov T.N. Development of new flame retardants for the modification of cellulose-containing materials // Scientific and Practical Conference on the Problems and Prospects of the 21st Century Analytical Chemistry. Tashkent. 2018. P. 90-91.
13. Khaidarov I.N., Ismailov R.I. Compositions based on vermiculite intended for materials for technical purposes // Republican Scientific and Technical Conference resource - and energy-saving, environmentally friendly composite and nanocomposite materials. Toshkent. 2019.P. 66-67.
14. Khaidarov I.N., Ismailov R.I. Improving the flame retardant properties of treated materials with flame retardant compositions //Actual problems and solutions of building fire-resistant building materials. Republican scientific-practical conference. Tashkent. 2019. Pages. 8-11.
Khaidarov, I.N. and Ismailov, R.I.
"RESEARCH OF FEATURES AND COMPOSITIONS OF VERMICULITE FOR USE AS SUSPENSION FIRE RETARDANT FOR TEXTILE MATERIALS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/9