The article considers the results of the study of electromagnetic vibration exciter with sequentially included capacitor in the electrical circuit, consisting of mechanical and electrical subsystems. It is shown that by means of the Lagrangian-Maxwell equation the interconnection between mechanical and electric subsystems can be realized. The relations describing processes of establishment of amplitudes and phases of oscillations both in mechanical and in electric subsystems are deduced. The equations connecting the output (amplitude) of vibration of the vibrating exciter with its input (voltage) of the network are presented. As a result, the formulas allowing making corrections at the solution of the system describing operation of the electromagnetic vibrating exciter in two-stroke mode are presented.
1. Vibrations in technology, 1 and 2, publishing house "Machine Building", Moscow, 1978.
2. Bogolyubov N.N. Perturbations Theory in Nonlinear Mechanics. Proceedings of the Institute of Construction Mechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, 4,1950. UDC 697.34:536.7.001.8.
3. Demirchyan K.S., Neumann L.R., Korovkin N.V., Chechurin V.L. Theoretical bases of electrical engineering. Textbook for High Schools. Volume 1. Peter, 2003. 463 p.
4. Tu.Yu. Modern Theory of Control. -M.; Mashinostroenie, 1971. 300 p.
5. Samsonov, I.D.; Tillyakhodzhaev, M.M. .Bazarov, N.H. To determination of the structural scheme of an electromagnetic vibrator with amplitude frequency control. Electrotechnical Industry.Elektroproizvod.1981 v.9(98), 8-9 p.
6. Matkhanov, P.N. Basics of the electrical circuits analysis. Nonlinear circuits. M,:Vyshaya Shkola, 1977. 272 p.
7. Tondle A." Auto oscillation of mechanical systems. "M.:Mir, 1979. 429 p.
8. Bessonov L.A. Theoretical fundamentals of electrical engineering. Electrical circuits. -9 ed.M., Higher school, 1996.-638 p.
9. Tillyakhodjaev, M.M. Auto oscillation in the electromechanical vibration arrangement.
10. Amirov CF, Yakubov MS, Jabborov N.G. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. (first book) TSTU, 2006 -144 b.
11. Karimov AS Theoretical Electrical Engineering. -T .: Teacher, 2003. -428 p.
12. Amirov SF, Yaqubov MS, Jabborov NG, Sattorov HA, Balgaev N.E. Collection of problems from theoretical bases of electrical engineering.-T: Sparks of Literature, 2015. -420 p.
13. John Bird. "Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology" LONDON AND NEW YORK, 2014.-455 p.
14. Abidov, K.G.; Rakhmatullaev, A.I. Investigation of an electromagnetic vibration-excitation device with a series-connected capacitor in an electric circuit. -Tashkent: TSTU, 2018 №3.58-63 p.
15. Abidov, K.G.; Rakhmatullaev, A.I. Possibility of application of a reciprocity principle at conversions of currents and voltages on the nonlinear four-poles. // TSTU.2019 №1.80-84 p.
16. Abidov, K.G.; Rakhmatullaev, A.I. Research of interconnection of the mechanical and electric processes of the investigated electromagnetic vibration-excitation. International Scientific Journal.Technique Engineering Technology № 4, 2018 Russia, Kazan, 10-14 p.
Rakhmatullayev, A.I. and Abidov, K.G.
"INVESTIGATION OF AN ELECTROMAGNETIC TWO-STROKE VIBRATING ACTIVATOR IN OSCILLATORY MODE,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/8