The article suggests an innovative way of creating a secondary power supply source-parametric stabilizer on the basis of magnetic semiconductor and electro-ferro-magnetic circuits with practically ideal current stabilization. In contrast to the existing methods of creating parametric stabilizers, the proposed method uses a combination of magnetic semiconductor converter and ferro-resonance-stabilizing device. This combination allows you to create a controlled parametric current stabilizer, characterized by high stability, speed and reliability in operation. Also, as a result of the analysis of the parametric current stabilizer, new analytical expressions have been obtained, allowing revealing simple and accurate methods of calculation of such devices.
1. Gubanov V.V. The stabilized semiconductor converters in system with nonlinear resonant devices: M.: Energoatomizdat, 2005. p.192 (in russian).
2. Begmatov, S.E. Development and research of the frequency controlled ferroresonance-semiconductor current stabilizers powered by the DC voltage source. Dissertation. T.: TSTU, 1993 (in Russian).
3. Abdullayev B. Generalized models of passive nonlinear elements of electric circuits and systems. /Monography. -Tashkent: Fan va texnologiya. 2015. p-192 (in russian).
4. Abdullayev B., Begmatov S.E. Application of the generalized model to the secondary power supply source analysis. Tashkent, 2018, №3-4. Pages 150-153 (in russian).
5. Begmatov, S.E.; Holbutaeva, H.E.; Idriskhozhaeva, M.U. Grapho-analytical way of construction of the secondary power supply static characteristics // Monthly scientific journal "Eurasian union of scientists", 2019. № 5(62). pages.36-39 (in russian).
6. Begmatov, S.E. Secondary power supply source with a high efficiency factor. // Vestnik TashGTU, 2018, №2. pages.63-67 (in Russian).
7. B.Abdullaev, H.E.Holbutaeva, M.U.Idrishozhayeva. Controlled transistor inverter. // Energy- and resource-saving problems. Tashkent, 2018, №3-4. pages.171-174 (in Russian).
8. B.A.Abdullaev.,A.A.Alimov. To the problem of the calculation capacity of the nonlinear inductance. Seventh World conference on intelligent systems for industrial automation.-Tashkent.:2012. –Р.112-115.
9. Abdullayev B., Holbutaeva H.E., Idrishozhayeva M.U. Magnetic-transistor parametric stabilizers of a constant voltage with the raised energy-saving characteristic. Moscow, Russia. pp. 3-5 (in russian)
10. "Dynamic generalized models of nonlinear elements of electric circuits and systems and their application in the theory of energy-saving devices of converter technology". Research and Development Report. State registration number: OT-F2-47. Tashkent 2019. p.80 (in russian).
11. Isakov, F.S. (2019) "ANALYSIS OF MONITORING OF THE AT-3 AUTOTRANSFORMATOR IN TashTES MODE," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 1 , Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss1/8
12. Shernazarov, S.E. (2019) "EFFECT OF INTERMEDIATE CONNECTIONS ON THE GENERATOR`S STATIC STABILITY," Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019 : Iss. 1 , Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss1/7
"AN INNOVATIVE WAY TO CREATE SECONDARY POWER SOURCES WITH HIGH ENERGY PERFORMANCE,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/6