The article deals with the development of mathematical model of electric conductivity of thermal power station TPS process waters. The ranges of possible temperatures of heat carrier (water) samples are given. The plots of empirical expressions in the range of temperatures from 0 to 120 °С and at higher temperatures are analyzed. The results obtained by these formulas for the temperature range from 0 to 100 °С are practically the same. The figures indicate changes in calculated limit motions of and ions depending on temperature. The calculated equation of reduction of specific electrical conductivity to the value at 25 °С for pure water is obtained.
1. Bousquet // La Tribune du Cebedeav. 1978. No 410. 11 – 26p.
2. Harned G. Physical chemistry of the electrolyte solutions / G. Harned, B. Owen. - Moscow: Foreign Publishing House, Lit., 1952. - 625 p.
3. Kopylov A.S. Water treatment in power engineering / A.S. Kopylov, V.M. Lavylin, V.F. Ochkov - Moscow: MPEI Publishing House, 2003. 310p.
4. Electrophysical Methods for Investigation of the Properties of Heat Transfer Media (in Russian) / B.P. Golubev et al. - Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1985. 184p.
5. Lalleland M. Variation of the polarizability of noble gases with density / M. Lalleland, D. Vidal // J. Chem. Phys. 1977 Vol. 66. № 11. 76 – 80p.
6. Martynova O.I., Water-chemical regimes of nuclear power plants, systems of their maintenance and control / O.I. Martynova, A.S. Kopylov. - M .: Energoatomizdat. - 1983 .96 p.
7. Knorre D.G. Physical Chemistry / D.G. Knorre, L.F. Krylova, V.S. Musicians. - Moscow: Higher School, 1990 - 416 p.
8. Antropov L.I., Theoretical electrochemistry / L.I. Anropov. - Moscow: Chemistry, 1969. - 101 p.
9. Lourieu Y.Yu. Handbook of analytical chemistry / Yu. - Moscow: Chemistry, 1971. 105-107p.
10.Handbook of Properties, Analysis Methods and Purification / L.A. Kulsky et al. - Kiev: Science. Dumka, 1980. 680 p.
11.Verib G.J. Sodium to phosphate // Power Plant Chemistry. 2002. Vol. 4. № 11. p. 687 – 690.
12.Petrova T.I., Ermakov O.S., Ivan B.F., Amosova E.G., Motovilova N.B., On the behavior of organic impurities in the path of a thermal power plant with drum boilers. Thermal Power Engineering. № 7. 1995. С. 20-24.
13.Kozyulina E.V. Improvement of monitoring and diagnostics of the water-chemical regime of the condensate-nutrient path at TPS: Author's thesis of Cand. - Ivanovo, 2004. 20 p.
14. Larin B.M. Physicochemical studies of thermalize of calcium and iron complexonates in aqueous solutions: Diss. Cand. tech. sciences / B.M. Larin. - M., 1974 .155 p.
Isakhodjaev, Kh.S.; Alimova, L.O.; Usmonov, N.O.; and Yusupov, Z.E.
"DEVELOPMENT OF A MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY OF FEED WATER IN TPS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/5