It provides information on the method of system thinking, where the analysis of the crusher for grinding solid materials shows four hierarchical structure of the object - the jaw crusher. For a particle - a piece of material at the lowest hierarchical level, the influence of the infrastructure of the material and object on the stochastic grinding process is considered, which is characterized by probabilistic mathematical models. Moving to higher hierarchical levels, computer models of deterministic processes in the material and the crusher are given. It is preliminary shown that increasing the grinding ratio increases the efficiency of the material crushing plant.
- Ackerman, Y.E.; Bukaty, G.B.; Kschevalter, B.V. Handbook on ore processing // Under edition of O.S. Bogdanov, V.A. Olevskiy et al. - Moscow: Nedra, 1983. - P– 367 (in Russian).
- Subbotin, Y.V.; Oveshnikov, Y.M.; Avdeev, P.B. Processes of the opencast mining works. Chita: ChitSU, 2009. - P – 333 (in Russian).
- Panfilov V.A. Machines and apparatuses for food production - Moscow: KolosS, 2009. - P – 610 (in Russian).
- Kasatkin A.G. Main processes and apparatuses of chemical technology: Textbook for higher educational institutions. 14 er Publisher: Alliance. 2008. - P – 751 (in Russian).
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A9%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B0 jaw crusher
- Artikov A.A., Djuraev H.F., Masharipova Z.A., Barakaev B.N. Systemic thinking, analysis and finding of optimal solutions (on the examples of engineering technology). Durdona Publishing House, Bukhara. 2019. - P – 158 (in Russian).
- Artykov A., Computer methods of analysis and synthesis of chemical and technological systems. Textbook. Tashkent. 2012. - P – 160 (in Russian).
- ArtikovA. Multistage system analysis, modeling and automated calculation of the technological processes. Avicenna. Fryeburg. 2011.№ 2, Pages – 101-105.
- Kafarov, V.V. Meshalkin, V.P. Analysis and synthesis of the chemical-technological systems: textbook for the universities / V.V. Kafarov, - Moscow: Chemistry, 1991. - P – 432 (in Russian).
- 11Verdian, M.A. Fundamentals of the cybernetic approach to the study of the cement materials grinding processes / V.V. Kafarov, // Cement. - 1976. - №4. - Pages – 4-5 (in Russian).
- Kafarov V.V. System analysis of chemical technology processes. Crushing and mixing processes of the bulk materials / V.V. Kafarov, I.N. Dorokhov, S.Yu. Arutyunov. - Moscow: Nauka, 1985. - P – 440 (in Russian).
- Artamonov, A.V. Properties of cement ground on the centrifugally shock mill. // Building materials and products: inter-university collection of scientific articles. - Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 2000. - Pages – 144-149 (in Russian).
- Denisov D.G. Simulation of the crushing process in the impact crushers. ISEU Bulletin (Ivanovo State Energy University). Vol - 2 2006 y.
- Artikov A., Akobirova L., Djurayev H. Multistage thinking about modeling the object of a cone shredder. Scientific and Technical Journal. Development of Science and Technology No. 5, Bukhara, 2019. - Pages – 193-199 (in Russian).
Artikov, А.; Akobirova, L.; and Akbarhodjaev, Z.
"SYSTEMS THINKING IN JAW CRUSHER ANALYSIS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/4