The article presents results for the preparation of salts of sulfated amides based on oleic acid and piperidine. The products were synthesized in several steps: the first step of the reaction of oleic acid with piperidine, second step of sulphonation with sulfuric acid of the obtained compounds, the third step of the reaction of NH4OH and (HOCH2CH2) 2NH. The structure of the synthesized salts is confirmed by the methods of IR-, NMR-spectral analyses, and the method of high-performance liquid chromatography. The synthesized salts at room temperature are brown crystals. Some of their physical and chemical indicators have been determined. It is recommended to use synthesized products as oil-purifying and oil-dispersing products.
- Fomina Evgeniyavaleryevna. Synthesis and use of amide derivatives of dimernoia linoleic acid. Autoreferat thesis for the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences. Nizhniy Novgorod-2010.s.3
- B.F.Petrov. Use of fatty acid concentrates from the bulky waste and low-grade fish fats as surface-active substances—food industry 1/2011.64-645 p.
- Tantawy A.H., Asadov Z.H., Azizov A.H., Rahimov R.A., Zarbaliyeva I.A. Synthesis of new, ecologically safe and efficient oil slick-collecting and dispersing agents based on oleic acid and its crotonylation products // Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. 2014. Vol. 39. Pp. 5437–5444.
- Free M.L., Understanding the effect of surfactant aggregation on corrosion inhibition of mild steel in acidic medium. // Corros. Sci., 2002, v. 44, p. 2865-2870.
- N.S. Matkarimova, O.S.Maksumova, L.A.Ismailova. Study of the process of oleic acid sulfonation//Compasitionmateriallar., No. 2 (75) 2019. Page 93.
- Ismayilov I.T., Hany M. Abd El-Lateef, Abbasov V.M. et al. Adsorption and corrosion inhibitive properties of novel surfactants in the series of fatty acids based on palm oil on carbon steel in CO2-containing solution. // International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry, 2014, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 299-314.7.
- Asadov Z.G., Akhmedova G.A., Ragimov R.A., Nazarov I.G., Mamedov H.A Synthesis and research of surfactants based on vegetable oils and diethylenetriamine//Ukrainian chemical journal. 2014. T. 80. No. 6. Page 90-94.
- Hany M.Abd El-Lateef, Ismayilov I.T., Abbasov V.M. et al. Green Surfactants from the Type of Fatty Acids as Effective Corrosion Inhibitors for Mild Steel in CO2-saturated NaCl Solution. // American Journal of Physical Chemistry, 2013, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 16-23.
- Vorobyev Y.L., Akimov V.A., Sokolov Y.I. Prevention and elimination of emergency oil spills and oil products. - M: In-Oct in, 2005.
- Z hu K., S hang Y -Y ., S un P.-Z . et al. // Fron t iersMat eria ls Science. -2013.- 7, № 2. -P. 170—176.
- Asadov Z .H ., Ahmadova G.A ., Rahimov R .A ., MammadovaKh.A . // J . K orean Chem. Soc. -2011.-55, №6. -P. 1012—1017.
- Asadov Z .H ., Rahimov R .A ., Salamova N .V. // J.Amer . Oil Chem. Soc. -2012.-89, № 3. - P. 505—511.
- Аsadov Z .H ., Rahimov R .A ., Ahmadova G.A . // M at eria ls R es. Inno vat ions. -2010.- 14. - P. 327—331.
- Trifonova M .Yu, B ondarenko S.V., T arasevich Yu.//Ukr. chemical. Journal -2009.-75, № 1.-С. 28—32.
- L. M. Potiha, A. R. Turelik, V. A. Kovtunenko, A. V. Turov, HGS, 275 (2010). [Chem. Heterocycl. Compd., 46, 223 (2010).]
- Asadov Z. G., Agazade A. D., Akhmedova G. A., Zarbalieva I. A., Ragimov R. A., Salamova N. V., “Production, Physico-chemical characteristics, petroleum-collecting and dispersing properties of the novel surfactants based on the acid fraction of castor oil, propylene oxide, and ethanolamines,” in Him. zhurnalGruzii [Ghemical Journal of Georgia], 2005, Vol. 5, no 3, pp. 286–299.
- Ragimov R. A., “Ammonium salts of an acid fraction of rapeseed oil,” [Chemistry of vegetable raw materials], 2015, no. 2, pp. 97–105.
- Avinashbhadani, Kazukiiwabata, Kenichisakai, Setsukokoura, Hidekisakai, and Masahiko. Biodegradable surfactants based on oleic and stearic acids//Japan. Royal Society Of Chemistry DOI: 10.1039 / C6RA27036K, 2017, 7, 10433-10442
- Avinash Bhadani, KazukiIwabata, a Kenichi Sakai, a Setsuko Koura, B Hideki Sakai a and Masahiko Abe. Sustainable oleic and stearic acid-based biodegradable surfactants // This journal is © The Royal Society of Chemistry DOI: 10.1039/c6ra27036k Open Access Article. 2017 RSCAdv.,2017,7,10433–10442.
- G.B. Vladina, I.V. Yakunina. Laboratory workshop on organic chemistry. Tambov: Tamb publishing house. State. Tekhn. Un-ta, 2004. -80 p.
Matkarimova, N.S.; Maksumova, O.S.; Matkarimov, S.T.; and Marjorie, L.B.
"SYNTHESIS AND STUDY OF AMIDE SOLEIN BASED ON OLEIC ACID AND PIPERIDINE,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/2