In recent years, probabilistic-statistical methods for studying various problems of mechanics of solid deformable bodies are being applied more than ever.
The principal part of its field of application is the development of a general theory of strength and a hereditarily deformed solid. As known, the theory of random oscillations is increasingly being used in technology.
Current research is aimed to present a numerical-analytical approach for studying the dynamic response of a hereditarily deformable system to unsteady input influences.
It is established that the dynamic reaction of hereditarily deformable systems to an arbitrary form of random perturbations can also be represented as the Duhamel integral if the impulse transition function satisfies special Cauchy problems for the integro-differential equation (IMU).
A study proposes an accurate analytical solution to the IMU of an impulsive transition function in existing weakly singular Rzhanitsyn-Koltunov nucleuses.
- Abdukarimov, A. (2004). Application of the method of fundamental systems of solutions to the numerical solution of nonlinear integral differential equations of dynamic problems of hereditarily deformable systems. (in Russian). Problems of Mechanics: A Scientific Journal, 5-6, pp12-14.
- Abdukarimov, A. (2013). Studies of random vibrations of hereditarily deformed systems. (in Russian). Works of the international scientific and practical conferences dedicated to the 70th anniversary of South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auezova. pp 44-47
- Abdukarimov, A. & Shodmanov, G. (2019). The solution of the problem of random oscillations of hereditarily deformed systems with a finite number of degrees of freedom. (in Russian). The problems of science, 4, p40.
- Badalov, F. B. & Abdukarimov, A. (2004). Fractional-order sine and cosine functions and their application to solving dynamic problems of hereditarily deformable systems. (in Russian). Tashkent: FAN, p155.
- Badalov, F. B. & Abdukarimov, A. (2007). Random vibrations of linearly distributed hereditarily deformed systems. (in Russian). Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Publishing house “Fan”.
- Badalov, F. B. & Abdukarimov, A. (2011). The reaction of hereditarily deformed systems to random influences. (in Russian). Publishing house “Fan”.
- Badalov, F. B. (1987). Methods for solving integral and integro-differential equations of the hereditary theory of viscoelasticity. (in Russian). Tashkent: Mehmat, p267.
- Badalov, F. B., Abdukarimov, A. & Hudayarov, B. A. (2007). Investigation of the influence of the nucleus of heredity on the solution of linear and nonlinear dynamic problems of hereditarily deformable systems. (in Russian). Problems of mechanical engineering and machine reliability, Moscow, 4, pp31-39.
- Badalov, F. B., Abdukarimov, A. & Hudayarov, B. A. (2007). A numerical study of the influence of rheological parameters on the nature of oscillations of hereditarily deformed systems. (in Russian). Computing Technologies, 12, pp17-25.
- Bolotin, V. V. (1979). Random vibrations of elastic systems. (in Russian). M.: Science, p331.
- Hamada M., Akimoto T. & Izumi A. (1974). Dynamic Stress of submerged Tunnels during Earthquake – 6. WCEE. V.4.
- Makarevskiy, A. I. (1975). Strength of an aircraft. (in Russian).M.: machinery, p277.
- Nikolayenko, N. A. (1967). Probabilistic methods for the dynamic calculation of engineering structures. (in Russian). M.: machinery, p365.
- Shigeo, N & Osami, K. (1975). Observation of the Dynamic Behavior of Kinnaura Submerged Tunnels during Earthquake – 6. WCEE, V.7.
- Zeldovich Y.B., Myshkis A.D. (1965) Elements of applied mathematics. (in Russian). Science. p615.
"SOLUTIONS OF THE PROBLEM OF RANDOM VIBRATIONS IN HEREDITARY-DEFORMABLE SYSTEMS USING IMPULSIVE FUNCTIONS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/11